BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ashley B.
Yes cookie dough !! My favorite raw or baked, toll house is my favorite brand to buy personally. I buy the tub, so it's the best value I find for cookie dough in my area ! :)
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
In my house this tub lastd a little over a month if you use it wisely. These cookies just nelt in your mouth and goes great with a warm glass of milk. They are average price about 4 dollars and I persoanlly believe its worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I prefer to make my own cookie dough but when I don't have the time or am simply being lazy these do not disappoint only issue I have with them is too tempting to eat raw ;)
Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
These cookies are so great! And when u have 3 children under the age of 3 ( a nine month old and two two year olds) these save so much time and effort and are still so yummy
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
I love to make cookies out if these chocolates chip dough so soft so delicious. There the best for the holidays dessert table never used go wrong with these cookies the best.
Whittney D.
Amazing fresh from the oven cookies, all the taste of HOMEMADE but without the extra work, all the hardwork is done and you just add a few simple ingredients, then viola holiday tastes are spread around.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT
This cookie dough is so good and is worthy enough to be at least one of the top 5 in the world! If you're ever lazy to make homemade cookies these will be equally as good.
Kayla H.
West Bend
I love there cookie dough. Although you aren't supposed to eat it raw, its the best when it's raw. We have even compared different brands of cookie dough and the flavor this one has is the best.
Roni C.
Charlotte, NC
When you buy these type of cookies you know what you're getting. When you want a quick and easy way to get your chocolate chip fix, this is a great way to do it. It's fast and the cookies bake into small bites of heaven in your mouth.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love cookie dough! It makes amazing cookies! Very very delicious! Oh it is such good cookie dough! Definitely a repeat consumer! It is super affordable and good prices for what you get! No nothing else I can add it is pretty perfect.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.