BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
If you want to eat some boss cookies get these!! it's so easy to bake and is hard to mess up. they come up perfectly and taste amazing with milk of course!! my guilty pleasure.
It is a very good cookie dough but not my favorite. I am very precise when purchasing cookies and this doesn't exceed expectations. Althought it isnt my favorite I love it very much and will always come in close second for me and my family
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Whenever I'm feeling lazy but still want to bake I know that I can count on Toll House cookie dough to still have a from scratch flavor worth an instant cookie level of effort.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
The tub is my personal favorite because I can take what I need and freeze the rest. These cookies always come out delicious. And make the best ice cream sandwiches
Monse R.
Bluffton, SC
I love these cookies they are so easy to make beside the point of them easy to make they are also really good I love then slit especially the chocolate chip cookies they have !
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
If you are going to eat pre-prepared cookie dough this is your BEST choice. I love how these cookies taste homemade, they always come out perfectly shaped too. I believe they're 100 calories a cookie so you can treat yourself on a good day!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delish ! We use pre-made cookie dough from time to time and we always use Toll House ! This is extremely easy for my kids to bake with and they always taste perfect !
Christine T.
What's not to love?! I just made these the other day and they were gone within a couple of days. They do have more calories than their competitor's cookies, but that's probably why they're so delicious!
Janelle A.
Camillus , NY
Toll house cookie dough is one of the best. I love to eat their dough raw but they always make delicious, moist cookies when baked. Toll house never disappoints! Everything in moderation though, of course!
Arlev S.
Union, NJ
This does not dissapoint. Steps on the back of the packaging makes it super easy to prepare. And unlike other products/baking items that come from a box, this one comes in a plastic bag....that mean it seals better and stored more easily.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.