BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Toll House has the best cookie dough! I love baking Toll House chocolate chip cookies, they are delicious! They are pretty inexpensive at the grocery store, too.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The BEST brand of cookie dough out there!! Don't get me wrong, love some Pillsbury and other brands but toll house makes the best cookies out of them all! So yummy!
Galilea E.
I love to make cookies with my little sister during November and December. These are delicious. I have always got this brand it's. A traditional thing now with us.
Trisha D.
These taste absolutely delicious and I love that they're pre shaped into square pieces so you don't have to get your hands messy. You can find this at any grocery store and are perfect for cookie cravings.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Is it bad that this is my favorite cookie dough for the sole fact that you can eat the dough without getting sick? Yea yea they make good cookies too but the raw dough is definitely my favorite. It's easy to make with your kids too especially the little rectangle package where they are precut
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
These are great! I love the mini chocolate chip cookies bc the bake up fast and you get bite size cookies! So they last longer.... Or you can have more and not feel as guilty. 😂😁🙈
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Toll House Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip - especially break and bake is the solution to any craving for cookies or for taking dessert to your friends. Unless they want ice cream, then take ice cream of course.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Toll House cookies are addicting. They are soft and delicious. When they come out of the oven they are soft and satisfying. I will definitely be buying them again. I recommend them to others.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
If you want to eat some boss cookies get these!! it's so easy to bake and is hard to mess up. they come up perfectly and taste amazing with milk of course!! my guilty pleasure.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
Toll house is my favorite although it is a little pricey. It makes for the perfect cookies. The chocolate is rich, the dough is always soft. Best cookies ever. Highly recommend.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.