BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Yes I love baking these during the holiday or a special treat for the kids. Tollhouse is the best.. I absolutley love them. If you want a cookie that you can make fresh out the oven. Then toll house is the way to go.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Fresh out of the oven cookies beat the packaged pantry cookies every time. On just aroma alone (smellivison) these are mouth watering and better than any scented candle could imitate. I prefer Tollhouse to Pillsbury.
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
I love the option of already having pre made cookie dough. It's convenient. I like to have one in my fridge just in case you need a quick idea for a party, kids bake sale, dinner with friends and they ask you to bring dessert! And they are super yummy
Betsy O.
This is a good product the cookies are really good. The only bad side to it it always seems to have to many chocolate chips . Other than that its a good product and its very affordable
faith i.
Hemet, CA
these are soo bomb i can never say no to these cookies they're like my weakness and i crave them all the time. i love chocolate chip cookies too much but i find this brand is my favorite plus i think the packaging is what pulls me in it looks so homey
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite brands of cookie dough. I am a fan of chocolate chip cookies especially when they are soft. I usually purchase it at Kroger or Walmart for less than $7.00.
Erin N.
With awesome already made dough, why would you make them from scratch anymore? I love knowing that I can just go to the fridge and have warm cookies right out of the oven in minutes. The best comfort food right here!
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookie dough is amazing! I love eating it as is without even baking it even though they say you can get sick from doing so. Either way, even if you do decide to bake them, the dough bakes up wonderfully. Paired with a cold glass of milk, there is nothing better! :)
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great cookie dough, cheap, good ingredients, don't taste cheap. I would love to see a formula of this using actual butter rather than the oil spread margerine that seems to be used.
Laurena C.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect treat for a sleepover or after dinner. These cookies re dimple to make and take no time at all to bake. I like to serve them hot along dide a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.