BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great when you have sleepovers or friends over and want a quick snack. The only thing is you have to be careful not to cook the outsides too long so what I do is take them out when the middle is still soft.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this stuff. It may not make the best cookies, but it tastes delicious. I don't care if you are supposed to eat it! I almost always have a tub of it in my fridge to snack on when I get a craving.
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
I love the option of already having pre made cookie dough. It's convenient. I like to have one in my fridge just in case you need a quick idea for a party, kids bake sale, dinner with friends and they ask you to bring dessert! And they are super yummy
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
I love Nestle cookies! No matter the flavor, they are consistently delicious, affordable, and easy. Whether I'm making tons of christmas cookies or a few for myself that night, these cookies are always my top choice!
Sana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I typically don't have time to make homemade cookies from scratch so this is a really good substitute to get the same flavor and taste without all the extra work.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Hornear galletas con mis sobrinos es una de mis actividades favoritas, porque aprovecho para pasar tiempo con ellos. Estas son sus favoritas de siempre, nunca pueden faltar. Aman su sabor y textura.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
BEST MIDNIGHT SNACK! I know you're not supposed to eat raw cookie dough but does anyone abide by that rule? Only flaw is that it's so good that I eat way too much
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love baking these on the cold days! Amazing flavor and they are soft and chewy after you bake them. You can also use the dough to bake anything that has cookies in it! I recommend this!
K. G.
Some of the best pre made cookie dough there is! I like to keep these tubes around to throw some in ice cream, or for impromptu baby batches of cookies since there are only two of us.
Sharlene R.
I love using this dough, it makes cookie making easy, fun friday night treat with the munchkins, who can take part in the fun. fun, sweet, tasty and kid friendly.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.