BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
tastes great, baked or not. (naughty I know)
but really though, this cookie dough is perfect for when you want to make cookies but don't actually want to go through the process of making them.
Sharon E.
Denver, CO
So yummy. I prefer either the container or the break and bakes personally because the tube ends up drying out if you dont use all of it. Makes it super easy if your feeling a sweet craving.
Lauren  C.
Just made these for my boyfriend yesterday! So delicious and easy to make! They took only 13 minutes. They are super affordable and great if you are in a time crunch!
Alexa G.
I think the cookie lover and lover of these cookies... They are a piece of heaven in your mouth, and I don't say this because I love the sweet haha. Best cookies no doubt some are of nestle
Lauryn H.
Lexington, SC
what's not to love about this cookie dough?! Let's be honest, I never end up making the cookies and I just eat the dough right out of the container! the few times I've made cookies though they have been so good!
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
When I don't want to make cookies out of scratch 75% of the time.. I have to buy Toll House!! I jus have to pop them in the oven and done!! And they're so delicious!!
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
Can it get any better then a warm tollhose cookie? I make these all the time for my kids and their friends. This is a great product to use during the holidays as well
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
That classic chocolate chip cookie taste doesn't get much better than this- the dough always tastes delicious and fresh once baked and comes out not too sweet or soft.
bridget c.
They're good if you want cookies and are in a pinch its easy and fast but I prefer making them from scratch with the tollhouse recipe and the ones from
scratch end up being cheaper but both are delicious but theres just something magic about homemade cookies.
Adrienne L.
Very easy to prepare and delicious! Just pop it in the oven for about 6-8 mins, if i'm not mistaken, and voila! Instant yummy cookies that are great for any occasion!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.