BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
Awesome to have handy for when I'm craving cookies and don't feel like making home made ones. Very quick and easy and taste super good. A little pricey for what you get but its a nice splurge
Kristin V.
Most of the time when I make cookies it's from scratch, but if I'm in a rush toll house is my go to cookie dough! Not to mention the cookie dough by itself is delicious!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
One of the best cookie doughs. It's so rich and just the right amount of sweetness . If you do it right your cookies will come out so soft and yummy . You can buy it at almost any grocery store .
Rebekah D.
Always make sure I have a tube of this dough in the fridge. I prefer homemade chocolate chip cookies, but when I can't make them because of time or lack of ingredients, making some of these Toll House cookies are just as good.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
If I could rate 50 stars I would! You can never go wrong with Toll House cookie dough! No matter what your favorite flavor is, Toll House always delivers! They are amazing, quick and easy. 🍪
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wherever I'm feeling lazy or need quick cookies, this dough works well for me. It's fast and easy to use. Just scoop it out, form it into balls, pace on the cookie sheet, and place into a preheated oven.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I make a homemade version of these but if I don't have time these are good as well. They have a lot of butter so they do bake flat and can easily over bake & become crunchy, but for what they are they're good
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Although this is meant to be cooked, it tastes amazing raw! The chocolate chips are the perfect size and they are placed perfectly in each little square. They bake super quickly and taste great!
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
This is the easiest for college students. With limited baking supplies and utensils in my kitchen, this is the easiest and best way to make homemade and fresh cookies.
Olivia C.
If you do not like cookie dough, grab your left wrist, put your thumb over the inner side, and check your pulse. Are you alive? Because every human should love cookie dough.

And Tollhouse is the pinnacle. A great dough with the perfect amount of chocolate chips!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.