BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Christa P.
Milford , MA
By far my favorite go to cookie dough. I love that I can get it in the refrigerator section at my store. Being a single mom I don't have time to make it from scratch so these are great for me
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
Raw. Underbaked. Golden Brown. I don't care! I just want them all the time! I bought them at Fry's food store, and while they aren't "healthy", they are good for the soul, and isn't that what really counts? These are some of my favorite cookies! Highly recommend!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
One of the best cookie doughs. It's so rich and just the right amount of sweetness . If you do it right your cookies will come out so soft and yummy . You can buy it at almost any grocery store .
angel s.
These cookies are so good. You don't gave to make the cookie dough because it's already done for you. It also have it in pieces you can break off and put it in the pan.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
This is the easiest for college students. With limited baking supplies and utensils in my kitchen, this is the easiest and best way to make homemade and fresh cookies.
Olivia C.
If you do not like cookie dough, grab your left wrist, put your thumb over the inner side, and check your pulse. Are you alive? Because every human should love cookie dough.

And Tollhouse is the pinnacle. A great dough with the perfect amount of chocolate chips!
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
Nothing beats a Chocolate chip cookie especially one from toll house. I love that you can pop them out the freezer and into the oven and they are done within 12 minutes
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I make a homemade version of these but if I don't have time these are good as well. They have a lot of butter so they do bake flat and can easily over bake & become crunchy, but for what they are they're good
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's really hard to resist just eating this stuff straight out of its container! I absolutely love it. Very quick and convenient whenever you want fast cookies, as well
Rebekah D.
Always make sure I have a tube of this dough in the fridge. I prefer homemade chocolate chip cookies, but when I can't make them because of time or lack of ingredients, making some of these Toll House cookies are just as good.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.