BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Shayla M.
Kentucky
I am always one to love having chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven while they're still hot. I love being able to buy the tub of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and just make three or four cookies at a time and not have to worry about the cookie dough going bad.
Alexandra C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUM! Perfect chocolate chip to dough ratio and baked this stuff is even better! Why make homemade when you can easily cut up a log of Tollhouse. This stuff tastes great! Dunk in some milk...mmm mmm mmm!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I make this cookie dough from scratch all of the time, but when I want a quick fix, the pre-made is great. I know I am not supposed to, but I eat this cookie dough raw all of the time. It is my biggest guilty pleasure. However, it also makes yummy cookies that everyone enjoys :)
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I really liked these, when I was in school I used to eat the raw dough itself! It's inexpensive and you can find them generally everywhere! It's not too good for you, but I am totally in love with the taste!
Miya R.
Always a favorite at the house and doesn't last more than a few days. Last time I made a batch I only got one before they disappeared! Definitely not something to eat regularly as they aren't healthy at all
Sarah L.
Fairfield
I'm a sucker for anything sweet and contains chocolate. Especially when it's already ore made for you and still tastes delicious! My favorite product of the three pictures is the pre cut tablets that you can just stick on a cookie sheet and throw in the oven... And possible pop one or two in your mouth just because you can!
Kasey S.
Warrior, AL
Love these sweets! They take me back to my childhood with the delicious taste and texture! Nice soft treat and awesome flavor. So yummy for the whole family from toddlers to grandparents, love these treats!
Sam E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have to admit, most of the time I purchase cookie dough it hardly ever ends up in the oven. I am 100% guilty of eating raw cookie dough and loving it no matter how bad it is for you. No shame here, toll house cookie dough is the best cooked and raw. They have no competition.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best cookie dough of all time. It says not to eat it raw on the label, but I'm a daring individual and do it anyway. Melts in your mouth naked or unbaked and has generous amounts of chocolate chips
Danica W.
Windermere, FL
You can't beat these classic and delicious cookies. You can buy them at practically any grocery store and they are easy to make by just portioning and popping into the oven. I recommend Nestle Tollhouse cookies!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.