BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making cookies and this refrigerated dough makes my life so much easier! therefore i do not have to make the dough by hand and let it sit in the fridge, it is already ready to go! it is also usually cut up into the correct size squares so all you have to do is preheat your oven and place the cookies on a tray and toss them in!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Too funny I just made these last and my man and I ate almost half of the batch before the kids came home! They taste great and cook amazing. I would suggest investing in an “air” baking sheet because it makes a different definitely with the bottoms of the cookies and the easy clean up.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite cookie dough! They do not skimp with the chocolate chips!! Its easy to use and makes my entire house smell so delicous while cooking them! Perfect with milk! 😍 these can be crispy or chewy! I prefer the chewy way! If you havent tried these your missing out!!
Ashley G.
This dough is really easy to use. The price is affordable. I bought it at Target or Walmart. The cookies is 11 minutes are done. The flavor is delicious and I bought it when I have my family around. I can’t get enough of this dough. I totally recommend it!
Janki B.
If I had to pick one brand of pre-made cookie dough, it would be this brand because not only is the process of baking the cookies so fast and mess-free, but he results are cookies that taste incredible, just like a batch of homemade cookies would taste!
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making homemade cookies. My brothers love helping me pull these apart and watch them bake. This product gives the taste of delicious homemade cookies without the hastle. It still leaves the fun of cooking and the flavor of homemade!!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough out there currently. I’ll fight you on that. Unfortunately, I have a problem because I always buy it with the intention to make cookies, but I end up eating all the cookie dough first. Oops.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Nothing beats Nestlé chocolate chip cookies. I love making these with my family before Christmas and filling the entire house with the smell of cookies. These go faster than I can make them. Definitely recommend these.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I always have a few of these in the freezer so when I get a craving for chocolate chip cookies I just pop them in the oven and get fresh baked cookies in 10 minutes! It’s so good, the dough can be bake straight from the freezer. No defrost needed! The cookies are moist, chewy and full of chocolate! I usually buy them targets and I would totally recommend this to others.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been my go to cookie dough for years. Though I'm one of those guilty people that I'll just eat the dough itself without cooking it when feeling in a bad place. However when I do cook them it's nice to have them already portioned out so that all you have to do is kind of break them apart, and put them on a baking sheet, and bake.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olivia N.