BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Rachel R.
Delicious and reliable, high quality cookies! Accurate and clear baking instructions and pretty difficult to mess up. More expensive than off brand cookies but delicious. Can find almost anywhere and I'm never disappointed
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Too funny I just made these last and my man and I ate almost half of the batch before the kids came home! They taste great and cook amazing. I would suggest investing in an “air” baking sheet because it makes a different definitely with the bottoms of the cookies and the easy clean up.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the JAM.  Toll house makes the best cookie dough no doubt.  The flavor is just right.  You can cook them to perfection.  And these especially are like a no brainer to cook.  I TOTALLY miss these being gluten free. Please please please make something for us celiacs
Ashley G.
This dough is really easy to use. The price is affordable. I bought it at Target or Walmart. The cookies is 11 minutes are done. The flavor is delicious and I bought it when I have my family around. I can’t get enough of this dough. I totally recommend it!
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making homemade cookies. My brothers love helping me pull these apart and watch them bake. This product gives the taste of delicious homemade cookies without the hastle. It still leaves the fun of cooking and the flavor of homemade!!
Cinnamon J.
My all time favorite cookies to make. They're quick and easy. I pop them in for 8 minutes, turn off the oven and let them sit for 3 minutes inside the oven and then take them out. Let them cool off for a minute or 2 and then they're ready.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough out there currently. I’ll fight you on that. Unfortunately, I have a problem because I always buy it with the intention to make cookies, but I end up eating all the cookie dough first. Oops.
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: H-E-B
So easy to bake and taste pretty close to homemade. I like that all you have to do is break off some and bake, and you can save the rest for another day (I just put what I have left in a ziplock bag). Would recommend.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Nothing beats Nestlé chocolate chip cookies. I love making these with my family before Christmas and filling the entire house with the smell of cookies. These go faster than I can make them. Definitely recommend these.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I always have a few of these in the freezer so when I get a craving for chocolate chip cookies I just pop them in the oven and get fresh baked cookies in 10 minutes! It’s so good, the dough can be bake straight from the freezer. No defrost needed! The cookies are moist, chewy and full of chocolate! I usually buy them targets and I would totally recommend this to others.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.