BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Cookies

Ingredients

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I always have a few of these in the freezer so when I get a craving for chocolate chip cookies I just pop them in the oven and get fresh baked cookies in 10 minutes! It’s so good, the dough can be bake straight from the freezer. No defrost needed! The cookies are moist, chewy and full of chocolate! I usually buy them targets and I would totally recommend this to others.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making cookies and this refrigerated dough makes my life so much easier! therefore i do not have to make the dough by hand and let it sit in the fridge, it is already ready to go! it is also usually cut up into the correct size squares so all you have to do is preheat your oven and place the cookies on a tray and toss them in!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Too funny I just made these last and my man and I ate almost half of the batch before the kids came home! They taste great and cook amazing. I would suggest investing in an “air” baking sheet because it makes a different definitely with the bottoms of the cookies and the easy clean up.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i eat this religiously. so good even when you don't bake it, which i know you aren't supposed to do, but honestly, it's probably even better that way. these cookies are also super easy to make because they're already split up for you, and only take about 10-12 minutes in the oven!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite cookie dough! They do not skimp with the chocolate chips!! Its easy to use and makes my entire house smell so delicous while cooking them! Perfect with milk! 😍 these can be crispy or chewy! I prefer the chewy way! If you havent tried these your missing out!!
Janki B.
If I had to pick one brand of pre-made cookie dough, it would be this brand because not only is the process of baking the cookies so fast and mess-free, but he results are cookies that taste incredible, just like a batch of homemade cookies would taste!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough out there currently. I’ll fight you on that. Unfortunately, I have a problem because I always buy it with the intention to make cookies, but I end up eating all the cookie dough first. Oops.
Sandy V.
I love buying this when I’m too lazy to make home made chocolate chip cookies. They’re easy to make and disappear quick every time I bake them. My family can’t get enough. They’re delicious and taste just like home made cookies.
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
This is the only cookie dough that we like to buy. Easy instructions to have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies without all the dishes measuring or time to prep! I highly recommend if you are in want of fresh cookies.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
The already packaged cookie dough is great for days you don't feel like mixing anything up after work but still want something small and sweet! I'm a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies & if I can just come home and pop them straight in the oven I'm happy!!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.