NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough

Ingredients

Who makes the best frozen cookie dough?
Do these take long cooking ?
How do you get the best temperature to bake your cookies? Any recommendations?
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough!
Purchased at: Target
It is completely easy to make this, not to mention delicious! No need for mixing, butter, eggs or anything because it is all pre-made. Just bake them accordingly and the rich flavor in these more miniature cookies will hit it on the nail. The cookies all melt so well while flavors blend together. I do wish the cuts were more even sometimes a square is smaller or bigger than its counterparts. Nothing a little adjustment can’t fix though, makes tasty chocolate chip cookies!
Rohnert park, CA
We usually buy this package quite a bit. My husband and daughter like to make these together. I’m not gonna lie, I think we only buy this brand when we want to make cookies because of that one “friends” episode with Phoebe and her grandmothers chocolate chip cookie recipe turns out to be Nesle Tollhouse’ lol love this product regardless. Easy to make, it’s already made for you! Just put it on a cookie sheet and bake!
I love this cookie dough. This is prefect if you can’t make homemade cookies but you want that fresh baked cookie look, taste and smell. This allows you to decide how many cookies you will make at one time. The milk chocolate toll house chips are my favorite and cookie batter tastes just like home made. I sometimes I add nuts or other ingredients to the cookies before baking. These are pricey taste delicious.
Rochester, MN
I have kids. Kids love cookies. Kids love to help make cookies. When those kids are toddlers, you want them to be able to help without the kitchen turn into a fluid-filled disaster zone. With these just teadbit open, have the kiddos help by putting these on the cookie sheet (too close together probably, see if you can keep your OCD in check), pop it in the oven and boom. The kids made cookies!
Cincinnati
Thai has been my favorite since I was in the 8th grade!!! My mom would make theses all the time everyday! I would even make them over my friends house when you watched movie’s or just to make them lol.  I would say don’t keep them in the oven too long take them out 2-3 minutes before time it is and let them cool down and it’s the best thing ever you won’t regret it!
Terrebonne, OR
Let's face it, us ladies get a bit overworked sometimes and just need something sweet! I am a baker, but this past week work had me going 100 MPH. I stopped at Walmart and picked up a bag of these so I could take care of my sweet tooth! Not only are they bite size (perfect for popping while prepping 😉) and they don't expand too much on the cookie sheet! SO SO SO GOOD!
These are so easy to make. They taste just like grandma’s homemade cookies! Fill the house with a warm cookie smell and make me excited to treat myself with nice cookies (also mainly because they’re so quick to bake). It’s hard to mess them up. I love cookies with a crispy edge and gooey center and just about every single time I bake them, they come out perfect.
Pennsylvania
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies and especially ready to go ones. You just plop these bad boys on a baking tray and you're all set. Now to just pair those with a glass a wine and you're good to go for the night. Also they are cheap and they don't require you to make cookies from scratch when you need a quick chocolate fix. Also they bake quick too 😉🍷👌
I prefer this over [product:pillsbury-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-value-size,-30-oz] because they taste way less sweet and way less artificial. I always bake these for 2 mins less than the recommended time and take them out of the oven and let them rest for 5 mins. When they cool down they’re perfectly crisp on the edges and gooey in the middle.
This brand of cookie dough is ok as far as I’m concerned. I prefer to make my cookies from scratch. Sometimes I just don’t feel like it though so I will buy this product. The cookies have a nice taste but once cooled the are hard. I like mine softer. The cost is reasonable. Definitely easy to make too. I would recommend this product to others.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...