BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Cookies

Ingredients

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making cookies and this refrigerated dough makes my life so much easier! therefore i do not have to make the dough by hand and let it sit in the fridge, it is already ready to go! it is also usually cut up into the correct size squares so all you have to do is preheat your oven and place the cookies on a tray and toss them in!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Too funny I just made these last and my man and I ate almost half of the batch before the kids came home! They taste great and cook amazing. I would suggest investing in an “air” baking sheet because it makes a different definitely with the bottoms of the cookies and the easy clean up.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite cookie dough! They do not skimp with the chocolate chips!! Its easy to use and makes my entire house smell so delicous while cooking them! Perfect with milk! 😍 these can be crispy or chewy! I prefer the chewy way! If you havent tried these your missing out!!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love having these in my freezer when I'm in the mood for baking cookies. They are amazing. I love the smell of them in my house. Very delicious! It's a must-have in my house. I would recommend them to anyone! I love having them in my house. It just a must have.
Janki B.
If I had to pick one brand of pre-made cookie dough, it would be this brand because not only is the process of baking the cookies so fast and mess-free, but he results are cookies that taste incredible, just like a batch of homemade cookies would taste!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough out there currently. I’ll fight you on that. Unfortunately, I have a problem because I always buy it with the intention to make cookies, but I end up eating all the cookie dough first. Oops.
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cookies for a midnight snack when me and my husband are craving something sweet. I have bought it multiple times and you can find at any local grocery store. Baking them for 10 to 12 min on 350 in oven they come out perfect. It’s best to eat them warm with a glass of milk.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
My name is Kelly and I am a cookie dough addict! There is often a package of this in my fridge as it’s my guilty pleasure. If we’re being honest I tend to eat this raw and just love it! It’s good baked too but I love me some dough!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Nestle Toll House cookies are all awesome and have been around for so
long and have really stood the test of time. I buy them and always find
a coupon somewhere for them. They are a classic and a fabulous cookie
and treat. Even love the raw dough on occasion because it's that good.

Tiara F.
Richmond , TX
These cookies are amazing , so soft and moist and leave you wanting more! I love baking them with my daughter because it’s easy for her to be able to help me with them, I also like making them by myself for a late night snack
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.