BY TOLL HOUSE

It Wouldn’t Be Fall Without The Rich Taste Of Pumpkin Spice. Our Pumpkin-flavored Morsels Have Just The Right Amount Of Cinnamon And Spices To Enhance Your Baking. This Seasonal Product Is Only Available During The Fall Months.

Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Color Added, 2% Or Less Of Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Spice, Cinnamon. Contains: Soy, Milk Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts.

Current As Of 02/2016. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.
Bakers Who Viewed This Product Love These Recipes
Coffee-spice Rubbed Ribs

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good at first but they just get nasty tasting after awhile. I got them for sale for only a dollar but I wouldn’t purchase these for full price for sure. They are just okay so I’m not sure I’d recommend them
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Normally I’m a huge fan of pumpkin spice anything but these weren’t as great as I was hoping they would be. I opened them up and I felt like the smelt like mashed potatoes at first. But I still tasted them and at first I didn’t think it was so bad but the more that I ate the more I just felt disappointed. I felt like they lacked a good pumpkin spice flavor. I didn’t try using them to bake cookies but I’m not sure how they would have turned out.
Brandi M.
Loves Park, IL
I could eat the entire package all by myself!  They are absolutely delicious.  Last year I made them and served them with cinnamon swirl ice cream.....OMG!!!  Best dessert of the season.  The price and taste are on point.  I'm a pumpkin spice addict and I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Pumpkin spice is amazing and these cookies are nothing short of it! I love these cookies anytime of day (even breakfast) and will even eat them raw (even if they do not suggest it). So warm and delicious and reminds me of fall every time I smell them.
emilee f.
Springfield, NJ
These cookies were phenominal! My friend and I made ice cream cookies sandwiches using pancaked &waffles halo top ice cream and they were to die for. The only problem is that they were a little small and didn’t have as much center as you would want
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this cookie! Bakes up soft and chewy and they are just delicious. They will stay fresh for at least 3 days if kept in an air tight container or ziplock bag ( they don't last the night at my house lol). I would difinetly recommend this product.
Hailey P.
These are so delicious! One hundred percent would recommend and are perfect for this holiday season. I am seriously obsessed with these and would eat them every day if they were more healthy for you. They are easy to bake and are so so so yummy!
Brianna E.
Riverside, CA
I like getting these when I'm in the mood for warm delicious cookies, but I'm too lazy to make them myself. It's super easy to make, just put them on your cookie sheet and toss in the oven. Like 15 minutes later you get yummy cookies
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This did not have the most pumpkin or spice flavoring but the cookie right out of the oven is so chewy and delicious. These cookies are so cheap at the supermarket and so easy to make sometimes I just have to give into them.
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Are these any good?! Im all for pumpkin!!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have not tried these yet, are they good?
Elizbeth r.
Saint Cloud, FL
Are these good ? I love pumpiking spice but not sure if on cookies they would taste the same !
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have been considering these! Does anyone know if they r as good as they sound??
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
Ugh all this pumpkin spice crap needs to stop. Anyone agree?