GroceryPantryToll House
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Pumpkin Spice Morsels

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Morsels

by Toll House

It Wouldn’t Be Fall Without The Rich Taste Of Pumpkin Spice. Our Pumpkin-flavored Morsels Have Just The Right Amount Of Cinnamon And Spices To Enhance Your Baking. This Seasonal Product Is Only Available During The Fall Months.

Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Color Added, 2% Or Less Of Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Spice, Cinnamon. Contains: Soy, Milk Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts.

Current As Of 02/2016. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.
Bakers Who Viewed This Product Love These Recipes
I Can't Believe They're Not Fried Tortilla Chips
Vermont Spice Cake
Nestlé® Toll House® Checkerboard
Pumpkin, Spice & Everything Nice Muffins
Fruity S’mores Bowls
Coffee-spice Rubbed Ribs

Are these any good?! Im all for pumpkin!!
Are these any good?! Im all for pumpkin!!
I haven't seen these in stores. Where can you find these?
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Morsels!
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
Kids love the pumpkin spice cookies. They come out of the oven and gone in 10 mins. They have a great taste
Shannon H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oh my goodness! Here comes fall! Here comes pumpkin everything! You cannot have fall or Halloween without these cookies! They are absolutely amazing and so easy to make! Throw your diet out the window for a night and indulge in these cookies! You can buy them at almost any supermarket or Walmart and they are only around three dollars per package. Super yummy and puts you in the autumn spirit!
Jasmin G.
Bozeman, MT
Perfect and easy to make at home. Delicious cookies tastes like store bought Costco but better
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
SO perfect for this time of year! Great to have in the house for guests too! I love them because they're so easy to make and taste great. I love Nestle Toll House, always my go-to brand!
Katie S.
Franklin, TN
1,141 reviews
Delicious pumpkin flavor morsels that has that pumpkin spice flavor and is absolute delicious and puts me in the fall mood. Love it and so will you!!! I’ve used them in cookies and so delicious.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Yummy yummy yummy I have pumpkin spice in my tummy. They are FABULOUS in sugar dough cookies or peanut butter.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
These cookies are really yummy, and easy to bake. It's puts you in the autumn mood, fall is here! Yippee!
Leela I.
I love these cookies. I love the fact that they're ready to bake straight from the freezer to the baking pan. Pumpkin spice is one of my favorite flavors however these cookies are a bit Rich so you could probably only eat one and be satisfied. But they are delicious
Taylor C.
Wauwatosa, WI
I wish this was available all year round. This pumpkin spice dough is, hands down, the best cookie dough to eat, both raw and baked in the oven. Healthier than the normal chocolate chip dough as well. Pick n Save, Walmart, and Target carry this seasonally.
Shannan P.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is a nice treat for the cold winter months! I like to pair these cookies with a nice ginger spice tea! My kid loves these too!