BY TOLL HOUSE

Nestle® Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Made with Libby's® 100% pure pumpkin.

Since 1939.

With Libby's® 100% pure pumpkin, premier white morsels & spices.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per 1 cookie:

80 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

60mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

Nestlé Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough
  • "I love making toll house cookies for any special occasion or just to have and eat." in 1 review
emilee f.
Galloway, NJ
These cookies were phenominal! My friend and I made ice cream cookies sandwiches using pancaked &waffles halo top ice cream and they were to die for. The only problem is that they were a little small and didn’t have as much center as you would want
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This did not have the most pumpkin or spice flavoring but the cookie right out of the oven is so chewy and delicious. These cookies are so cheap at the supermarket and so easy to make sometimes I just have to give into them.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Brandi M.
Loves park, IL
I could eat the entire package all by myself!  They are absolutely delicious.  Last year I made them and served them with cinnamon swirl ice cream.....OMG!!!  Best dessert of the season.  The price and taste are on point.  I'm a pumpkin spice addict and I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Pumpkin spice is amazing and these cookies are nothing short of it! I love these cookies anytime of day (even breakfast) and will even eat them raw (even if they do not suggest it). So warm and delicious and reminds me of fall every time I smell them.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this cookie! Bakes up soft and chewy and they are just delicious. They will stay fresh for at least 3 days if kept in an air tight container or ziplock bag ( they don't last the night at my house lol). I would difinetly recommend this product.
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
I like getting these when I'm in the mood for warm delicious cookies, but I'm too lazy to make them myself. It's super easy to make, just put them on your cookie sheet and toss in the oven. Like 15 minutes later you get yummy cookies
Hailey P.
These are so delicious! One hundred percent would recommend and are perfect for this holiday season. I am seriously obsessed with these and would eat them every day if they were more healthy for you. They are easy to bake and are so so so yummy!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ohh perfect for cookies for Halloween season! I receive so many compliments on these cookies! They bake perfectly. The taste and color are both great! The price is also very nice! I would highly recommend this to all!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have not tried these yet, are they good?
Anna G.
I am not a huge hue fan of pumpkin spice but still like the taste of it during the holidays if it's not to over powering has anyone tried these and can help me out?
Adrienne K.
Ugh all this pumpkin spice crap needs to stop. Anyone agree?
Kristyn R.
I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spice, are these toned down but still festive tasting? Or overly pumpkin?
Adisa J.