BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Cookies

Nestle® Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Made with Libby's® 100% pure pumpkin.

Since 1939.

With Libby's® 100% pure pumpkin, premier white morsels & spices.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per 1 cookie:

80 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

60mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

Nestlé Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough
  • "I love making toll house cookies for any special occasion or just to have and eat." in 1 review
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
Oh my goodness! Here comes fall! Here comes pumpkin everything! You cannot have fall or Halloween without these cookies! They are absolutely amazing and so easy to make! Throw your diet out the window for a night and indulge in these cookies! You can buy them at almost any supermarket or Walmart and they are only around three dollars per package. Super yummy and puts you in the autumn spirit!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Like everything pumpkin spice, I wanted to love these cookies so much and I was very excited to find them for the first time a couple of years ago. They smelled heavenly while baking. However, I was quickly disappointed as soon as I tried the first one. They taste like pure cinnamon, to the point of the spice burning your palate. It was a sad day when that batch of cookies went in the trash.
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I swear white girls sense of taste is getting too out of control. I hate pumpkin frappes and they sure as hell should not ruin decent cookies! My mom brought these home for my cousin who was coming over and I took a bite before I knew what it was and it was absolutely disgusting
Rachel R.
Ames, IA
I'm a lover of all things pumpkin spice, like waiting outside Starbucks on the day they release the pumpkin spice latte. As an avid fan of pumpkin spice this was really good but not the best I've ever had. It's good for the price and effort put in though! All around great product.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
If you love pumpkin spice, you will LOVE this take on pumpkin cookies. These are so yummy, so simple to make, and so satisfying that you won't regret it. They obviously aren't healthy but treat yourself! Most stores with a grocery area and grocery stores carry this.
Tori S.
Collinsville, IL
I love anything pumpkin spice and these cookies are amazing! Toll House always tastes great but these are amazing and quick!! Love in the fall for a quick festive dessert, Can find them usually at your local grocery store! Cheap and great tasting!
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
These cookies were the best fall cookies I have had. The pumpkin wasn't overwhelming. In all actually it was like eating a mini pumpkin pie. The great American dessert. There was nothing that I would change about Themis delicious treat!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
LOVE the pumpkin flavor in these cookies. Great for the holidays. Very convenient to just pop in the oven whenever. Great to cook with the kids then maybe have them decorate them. Good price not overly expensive.
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
These cookies are delicious! I love to purchase them in the fall for the perfect fall dessert! They are affordable and can usually be even more affordable with easy to find coupons! Definitely recommend!
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
SO perfect for this time of year! Great to have in the house for guests too! I love them because they're so easy to make and taste great. I love Nestle Toll House, always my go-to brand!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have not tried these yet, are they good?
Anna G.
I am not a huge hue fan of pumpkin spice but still like the taste of it during the holidays if it's not to over powering has anyone tried these and can help me out?
Kristyn R.
I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spice, are these toned down but still festive tasting? Or overly pumpkin?
Adrienne K.
Ugh all this pumpkin spice crap needs to stop. Anyone agree?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are they easy to put in the oven?