Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels uploaded by Janine T.Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels uploaded by C G.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Rich And Delicious, Our Premier White Morsels Are Perfect As An Update To Your Favorite Cookies Or In Your Candy-making Recipes. Also Available In The Following Size: 24 Oz.

Ingredients :

Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts

Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
  • "We've used the mint and milk chocolate in chocolate chip cookies, the mint, peanut butter, or white in chocolate sugar cookies, chocolate in peanut butter cookies....the list goes on!" in 16 reviews
  • "I also mixed the semi sweet morsels along with these white chocolate morsels and made chocolate chip cookies. " in 4 reviews
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
My favorite cookie is white chocolate chip cookies. I love using nestle toll house morsels. My family makes Christmas cookies every year and these are my pick for cookies.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
A holiday must have! These morsels melt the best for dipping cookies and other treats. They are such a great value and the taste is always spot on. Plus bonus, they are available everywhere, grocery stores to target etc. I buy them every year, take two ritz crackers spread some peanut butter in the middle and dip in the melted white chocolate morsels. Perfect holiday treat.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
I am not personally a fan of white chocolate, but these morsels are awfully delicious. I tried melting them, but I botched the first batch. I tried again at a very low temperature and it worked-- until I added food coloring. I do not think they are the best for holiday baking when you're trying to get really creative, but they are tasty and do seem to melt if you're careful.
D'Arcy Q.
Lebanon, NH
It is my sons first Christmas and with my husband being out of work for a month money got tight. For Christmas everyone is getting a homemade gift. My dad will be receiving white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. We are going to put them in a container that I am writing in glitter glue grandpas cookies. It's the little things that help make our holiday season great.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For those that prefer white chocolate, add these to your cookie batter! We use these to melt and put in candy molds as well. Just a tab of color you can turn this chocolate into color.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle toll house white chocolate chips are delicious. Im not a huge white chocolate fan but i love baking with it! They are a nice quality and melt easily. I highly recommend this product
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
The Toll House Premier White Morsels are simply the best kind of which chip to use especially when melting for an icing. Have a nice sweet vanilla flavor & great price for the amount in the package.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Toll House Morsels, Premier White 12 oz (340 g) - Nestlé USA are the best for many things especially cookies and melting them down to make white chocolate dipped strawberries!!!
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are by far the BEST tasting white chocolate chips money can buy... and for cheap!! I recommend them for any cookie and they beyond exceed my expectations. I love to sometimes just snack on them. Amazing purchase!!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA
I literally use these for so much! I have an at home bakery & I can use these for so much. They melt perfectly on the stove or in the microwave. Not too bad on pricing. These are great for coating, in cookies or cakes!
Haley M.
What else do you make with the white chocolate chips?
Tasha B.
UMMM HELLO... White Chocolate fanatic here. Imagining the endless reciepe possibilities.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite thing to make with these white chocolate chips?
Paloma E.
I find myself hard to melt this why?

Walmart