Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Baking Bar uploaded by Lisa R.

BY TOLL HOUSE #37 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Our Premier White Baking Bar Is Terrific For Melting. It Is As Versatile And Trusted As Our Semi-sweet Bar And Adds A Twist To Some Of Your Favorite Recipes.

Ingredients :

Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor. Contains Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, And Wheat

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all the nestle toll house chocolate however I do wish the packaging was different. Most baking chocolate comes in a container you can heat up to make it convenient but this comes in candy bar form. Change the packaging and everything would be perfect
Kara M.
These are the best white baking bars. I can't find them in the stores in my town. Which really sucks. I'm a chocoholic and I love the good stuff. If I am going to eat those calories they are going to be worth it!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Use this exactly like they do in the picture for dipping strawberries the chocolate hardened really fast and make it super easy to work with good for dipping any fruits not just strawberries or even topping a cake or making cake pops
Courtney K.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use Nestle baking bars mostly around the holidays. I use both the white chocolate and semi sweet chocolate. I use them to make chocolate covered pretzels. The chocolate melts down easily and smoothly. It's easy to coat pretzels and other foods in. The taste is just sweet enough without being too overpowering.
Katherine L.
Saratoga, CA
Perfect for white chocolate chip cookies. Buying a store brand vs. a brand makes a huge difference. The store brand has a weird after taste, while this brand tastes really good. It's the perfect type of white chocolate chip and my family enjoys it a lot.
Kara C.
Perfect for a double or triple chocolate cookie! I love making chocolate cookies with white chips or a combo of white and milk chunks with a chocolate cookie.
Lisa H.
Aurora, CO
Really like using this chocolate to make bark. I made halloween bark and look forward to make Christmas bark. I will making this a staple for now on.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Not a huge fan of white chocolate but i have ro say that this is thee best to make covered strawberried pr any fruit really. And pretzels
April L.
Blue springs , MO
This stuff is so rich and creamy. It's meltable and it can be used for so many things. I got it at Walmart and it isn't even too pricey
Sabhya P.
This one's a little too sweet for my liking when I am blindly snacking on this. But for baking its a great chocolate.
Katie C.
Is this real white chocolate made with cocoa butter and milk solids? Or is it the fake stuff that is bright white in color, and not actual white chocolate.