NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough

donde puedo conseguirlas?
What is your favorite?
I love soft chocolate chip cookies, is nestle's kind good? I've never tried it[product:nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-cookies-mint-swirled-24-ct]
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough!
Alicia S.
Locust Grove, GA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Alicia S.
These are my absolute favorite cookie! It’s hard not to eat them all by myself. The only downside is that they are sooooooo good everyone else buys them too so they can be hard to find.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These make it super simple to have freshly baked cookies that don't take a whole lot of effort, but it's hard not eating the dough
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Vartine N.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Vartine N.
Purchased at: Publix
If you’re craving something sweet than I strongly recommend you go out and buy this! These cookie dough were buy one get one free at Publix and they looked so yummy. So I got both of the same package and decided to make this weekend. It was delicious. Tasted like turtle candy bars! When you open the package and you will see pecans on top and caramel in the middle of each one! Loved it and I would buy it again! I would keep it in for 13 minutes at least.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Nestlé toll House ultimates, especially the pecan turtle delight.... taste and smell pretty darn good! I don’t buy them too often, because, I Would rather baked them from scratch. These sure come in handy, when you can’t! 😇🍪
Chanel M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I thought this product was really good and tasty! I think it tastes as good as homemade cookies. I like how quick and easy it is to make these, all you do is place the cookies on the pan and bake. No extra work, nothing difficult. Yeah I'll recommend it to a friend. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
Jennifer B.
Barry, TX
If you’re looking for a great cookie, you gotta try this flavor. It’s so easy, already cut into perfectly portioned sizes and it’s soo yummy. Great treat/cheat!!!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough is great for a quickly baked cookie that taste as if I made them myself. I really like the fact that they have 0 grams of trans fat per serving and no preservatives. These cookies are made with 100% real chocolate chunks+peanut butter cups. Nestlé is a brand that I grew up on, I raised my children on and that they now raise their children on. I'd say it's a family tradition to use Nestle Toll House cookie doughs in our homes!
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,159 reviews
I just made these for the first time last week and they are to die for I went back to the grocery store to buy more and it was sold out
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
These are my favorite brand of cookies when it comes to baking These cookies are delicious and so easy to do...they are ready in about 10 minutes from the oven.,and they have just the right amount of chips, pecans, and caramel in them...my daughter and i  loved them and I will buy them again most definitely.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
1,031 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow talk about a sweet treat these are so overwhelming I think they just have to much going on in them. My husband likes them but for me they are to sweet.