GroceryPantryToll House
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough

donde puedo conseguirlas?
What is your favorite?
I love soft chocolate chip cookies, is nestle's kind good? I've never tried it[product:nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-cookies-mint-swirled-24-ct]
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough!
Alicia S.
Locust Grove, GA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Alicia S.
These are my absolute favorite cookie! It’s hard not to eat them all by myself. The only downside is that they are sooooooo good everyone else buys them too so they can be hard to find.
Melissa  S.
Statesville, NC
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Melissa  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are so delicious. With the ooey gooey caramel and the crunchy pecans. I can never eat just one and they don't last very long in this house.
Jennifer A.
Madison Hts, MI
If I’m going to bake cookies at home that aren’t from scratch. These are always my first choice, they taste amazing and are quick. If I could change anything I would add more nuts.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These make it super simple to have freshly baked cookies that don't take a whole lot of effort, but it's hard not eating the dough
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Vartine N.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough uploaded by Vartine N.
Purchased at: Publix
If you’re craving something sweet than I strongly recommend you go out and buy this! These cookie dough were buy one get one free at Publix and they looked so yummy. So I got both of the same package and decided to make this weekend. It was delicious. Tasted like turtle candy bars! When you open the package and you will see pecans on top and caramel in the middle of each one! Loved it and I would buy it again! I would keep it in for 13 minutes at least.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Nestlé toll House ultimates, especially the pecan turtle delight.... taste and smell pretty darn good! I don’t buy them too often, because, I Would rather baked them from scratch. These sure come in handy, when you can’t! 😇🍪
Katelyn D.
La Vista, NE
Our favorite cookie dough to grab from the grocery store! Easy to cook and so yummy out of the oven. Have purchased this product for years and highly recommend to others. Great price for the products and will continue to purchase.
Ariel L.
Richardson, TX
It was unfortunate when I baked these cookies to see that the top bits of pecan that were poking out burned and anyone who knows about pecans knows burnt pecans are not the best.
Chanel M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I thought this product was really good and tasty! I think it tastes as good as homemade cookies. I like how quick and easy it is to make these, all you do is place the cookies on the pan and bake. No extra work, nothing difficult. Yeah I'll recommend it to a friend. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
Jennifer B.
Barry, TX
If you’re looking for a great cookie, you gotta try this flavor. It’s so easy, already cut into perfectly portioned sizes and it’s soo yummy. Great treat/cheat!!!