Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Vada R.Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Janice S.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House® Peanut butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels.
Since 1939.
Bake The Very Best®.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is the best there is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate This is my #1 choice when making cookies and or waffles " in 2 reviews
  • "These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in." in 2 reviews
  • "By far the best chocolate chips there are." in 1 review
  • "so my favorite candy is resses peanut butter cups and adding these to my cookies reminds me so much of them delicious " in 1 review
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these! Sadly I've yet to try them in any cookies or baked goods. I crave peanut butter milk chocolate when on my monthly visit with aunt flo. One day while at the market they called me like crazy. I took them home and opened up the bag and stated snacking on them. They are great straight out of the bag if you all me!
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies with these and they were a hit. The morsels themselves are a good size, delicious on their own, and great for recipes. I would definitely purchase them again. Can also be great when you want peanut butter flavored hot chocolate !!
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I absolutely love anything nestle because nestle is always making their stuff so good and plus its affordable , not only do they make great stuff , I uSually sometimes eat theses by their self because they are so good , I dont know if im the only one that does that but anyways , I would recommend nestle to anyone who likes sweets and candy , and you can get these almost about any where at anytime , you can find these at , Wal-Mart , Kroger, Heb , and Albertsons
Any ways yall have a bless day and get some sweetness in your life ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Adalgisa c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son excelentes para hornear, mis preferidos para mi receta de chocolate chips cookies y brownies, mis niños y todo el mundo que las prueba las ama.
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Delicious! Toll House has the best cookies. They are my favorite chocolate chips! I could eat the whole bag if I could ! Recommend them definitely!
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
I bake with these all the time, as a baker, I find that you can really tell the difference between off brand and nestle. Totally worth the extra dollar.
Mariah A.
These are my favorite morsels to put in all of my cookies. Especially with the holidays coming up, these will be the morsels I purchase. Nestle has always been a reliable company.
Paulina S.
We use our chocolate chips in pancakes, cookies and all kinds of yummy treats.
Roberta S.
Parkville, MD
Use nestle morsels for all of my baking whether it's Christmas cookies, black bottoms or making fudge. Great milk chocolate taste and many more flavors to choose from.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
So tasty!!! I usually end up eating these out the bag or in/on cookies of course. But these are just, really good.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to make peanutbutter cookies and thought this might be good?