Nestlé® Toll House® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Janice S.Nestlé® Toll House® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Evelyn s.Nestlé® Toll House® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Theresa M.

BY TOLL HOUSE

We’ve Combined Two Favorite Flavors For The Perfect Ingredient In A Variety Of Recipes. Both Are Naturally Flavored And The Milk Chocolate Morsels Are Made From Our Famous Nestlé® Milk Chocolate.

• Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet b...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is the best there is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate This is my #1 choice when making cookies and or waffles " in 2 reviews
  • "These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in." in 2 reviews
  • "By far the best chocolate chips there are." in 1 review
  • "Great milk chocolate taste and many more flavors to choose from. " in 1 review
  • "This is a great brand in itself but combining peanut butter and chocolate chips takes your chocolate chip cookies a whole other level ." in 1 review
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these! Sadly I've yet to try them in any cookies or baked goods. I crave peanut butter milk chocolate when on my monthly visit with aunt flo. One day while at the market they called me like crazy. I took them home and opened up the bag and stated snacking on them. They are great straight out of the bag if you all me!
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies with these and they were a hit. The morsels themselves are a good size, delicious on their own, and great for recipes. I would definitely purchase them again. Can also be great when you want peanut butter flavored hot chocolate !!
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
I absolutely love anything nestle because nestle is always making their stuff so good and plus its affordable , not only do they make great stuff , I uSually sometimes eat theses by their self because they are so good , I dont know if im the only one that does that but anyways , I would recommend nestle to anyone who likes sweets and candy , and you can get these almost about any where at anytime , you can find these at , Wal-Mart , Kroger, Heb , and Albertsons
Any ways yall have a bless day and get some sweetness in your life ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Theresa M.
Great ingredient for peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies. Kids AND adults couldn't get enough! Great value for the deliciousness, and so easy to find at my local Shop Rite. I used them just like regular chocolate chips, and will definitely use again in the future!
Cassandra L.
Sheridan, AR
These are like a little piece of heaven. It's chocolatey. It's peanut-buttery. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I love that this is blended and it adds the perfect flavor to any cookie/brownie/muffin recipe. And if you're not cooking? It's great by the handful as well.
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
I sprinkle these on top of my red velvet peanut butter cup cakes I haven't tried any other brand I always stick with nestle . I only pay 1.99 per bag and I usually get it from shop rite
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best hung that ever happened to chocolate chips ! The best thing ever! They make bomb cookies and amazing fudge just make fudge as normal except use these instead of semis oh my gosh so yum! And they are pretty good on pancakes too
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
You cannot go wrong with Nestle morsels. These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in. I have also eaten these on ice cream....straight out of the bag..... Really great product.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
With these peanut butter milk chocolate chips you can't go wrong there delicious no matter how you eat them I have eaten them on ice cream, pudding, straight out of the bag, in brownies, and added them to just regular home made chocolate chip cookies there great any way you eat them.
Jarely L.
Love peanut butter and chocolate chip ! We put them in everything, like pancakes, muffins and home made granola bars. They have a rich taste. It's a great product.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to make peanutbutter cookies and thought this might be good?