Nestlé® Toll House® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Janice S.Nestlé® Toll House® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Evelyn s.

BY TOLL HOUSE

We’ve Combined Two Favorite Flavors For The Perfect Ingredient In A Variety Of Recipes. Both Are Naturally Flavored And The Milk Chocolate Morsels Are Made From Our Famous Nestlé® Milk Chocolate.

• Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best there is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate This is my #1 choice when making cookies and or waffles " in 2 reviews
  • "Great milk chocolate taste and many more flavors to choose from. " in 1 review
  • "so my favorite candy is resses peanut butter cups and adding these to my cookies reminds me so much of them delicious " in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels!" in 1 review
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these! Sadly I've yet to try them in any cookies or baked goods. I crave peanut butter milk chocolate when on my monthly visit with aunt flo. One day while at the market they called me like crazy. I took them home and opened up the bag and stated snacking on them. They are great straight out of the bag if you all me!
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies with these and they were a hit. The morsels themselves are a good size, delicious on their own, and great for recipes. I would definitely purchase them again. Can also be great when you want peanut butter flavored hot chocolate !!
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
I absolutely love anything nestle because nestle is always making their stuff so good and plus its affordable , not only do they make great stuff , I uSually sometimes eat theses by their self because they are so good , I dont know if im the only one that does that but anyways , I would recommend nestle to anyone who likes sweets and candy , and you can get these almost about any where at anytime , you can find these at , Wal-Mart , Kroger, Heb , and Albertsons
Any ways yall have a bless day and get some sweetness in your life ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
You cannot go wrong with Nestle morsels. These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in. I have also eaten these on ice cream....straight out of the bag..... Really great product.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
With these peanut butter milk chocolate chips you can't go wrong there delicious no matter how you eat them I have eaten them on ice cream, pudding, straight out of the bag, in brownies, and added them to just regular home made chocolate chip cookies there great any way you eat them.
Jarely L.
Love peanut butter and chocolate chip ! We put them in everything, like pancakes, muffins and home made granola bars. They have a rich taste. It's a great product.
Alyssa D.
I bake a lot, & whenever I have to use chocolate I use these. They're easy to melt in the microwave & they taste a lot better than any other chocolate chips I've tried. Definitely worth the extra money.
Roberta S.
Parkville, MD
Use nestle morsels for all of my baking whether it's Christmas cookies, black bottoms or making fudge. Great milk chocolate taste and many more flavors to choose from.
Mariah A.
These are my favorite morsels to put in all of my cookies. Especially with the holidays coming up, these will be the morsels I purchase. Nestle has always been a reliable company.
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used these primarily for baking cookies. When I get another bag I'll use to mix in with my banana bread I make. I'm sure it will take it to another level!
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to make peanutbutter cookies and thought this might be good?