Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Janice S.Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Vada R.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House® Peanut butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels.
Since 1939.
Bake The Very Best®.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to...2 Answers
Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
  • "This is the best there is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate This is my #1 choice when making cookies and or waffles " in 2 reviews
  • "These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in." in 2 reviews
  • "By far the best chocolate chips there are." in 1 review
  • "so my favorite candy is resses peanut butter cups and adding these to my cookies reminds me so much of them delicious " in 1 review
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I absolutely love anything nestle because nestle is always making their stuff so good and plus its affordable , not only do they make great stuff , I uSually sometimes eat theses by their self because they are so good , I dont know if im the only one that does that but anyways , I would recommend nestle to anyone who likes sweets and candy , and you can get these almost about any where at anytime , you can find these at , Wal-Mart , Kroger, Heb , and Albertsons
Any ways yall have a bless day and get some sweetness in your life ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Love peanut butter and chocolate chip ! We put them in everything, like pancakes, muffins and home made granola bars. They have a rich taste. It's a great product.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son excelentes para hornear, mis preferidos para mi receta de chocolate chips cookies y brownies, mis niños y todo el mundo que las prueba las ama.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
These are great for baking. I use them when making cookies! I always love chocolate and peanut butter and this mix is perfect balance!
k s.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies with these and they were a hit. The morsels themselves are a good size, delicious on their own, and great for recipes. I would definitely purchase them again. Can also be great when you want peanut butter flavored hot chocolate !!
Jarely L.
Jarely L.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Milesburg, PA
Love these the are perfect to Bake with. I put them in my penut butter cookies and I like to eat them as I am baking!!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
These are the best for yummy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They melt really well too for making candies.
Sukhneet  K.
Sukhneet K.
You can never go wrong with Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels! I would totally recommend going out and getting these!
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
With these peanut butter milk chocolate chips you can't go wrong there delicious no matter how you eat them I have eaten them on ice cream, pudding, straight out of the bag, in brownies, and added them to just regular home made chocolate chip cookies there great any way you eat them.
Kelley E.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to make peanutbutter cookies and thought this might be good?