Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking Ingredientsnestle tollhouse
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels

by nestle tollhouse

We’ve Combined Two Favorite Flavors For The Perfect Ingredient In A Variety Of Recipes. Both Are Naturally Flavored And The Milk Chocolate Morsels Are Made From Our Famous Nestlé® Milk Chocolate.

Are these good for baking? I usually use the semi-sweet but want to make peanutbutter cookies and thought this might be good?
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are delicious added into your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for an added bonus of peanut butter chips that are mixed in.in reviews
This is the best there is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate This is my #1 choice when making cookies and or waffles in reviews
You can never go wrong with Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels!in reviews
They are great in cookies of course but they can also be amazing on plain vanilla ice cream!in reviews
so my favorite candy is resses peanut butter cups and adding these to my cookies reminds me so much of them delicious in reviews
Desirae P.
New Bedford, MA
I love baking with these morsels. They have a wide variety of flavors and not badly priced.
Wendie J.
Vandalia, OH
By far the best chocolate chips there are. I eat them out of the bag when I really need some chocolate and can't have alot. They also melt easier.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter and milk chocolate chip Cookies. The cookie is like any other Nestle cookie. It’s the peanut butter chips mixed with the milk chocolate chips combined that make them taste so amazing. The peanut butter has a rich taste to it. I enjoy eating them right after they have cooled down out of the oven. I would definitely suggest these peanut butter and milk chocolate chip cookies to others. I love to eat them myself.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy these for the purpose of melting and dipping truffles into the liquified peanut butter/chocolate mixture.
k S.
Brooklyn, NY
I made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies with these and they were a hit. The morsels themselves are a good size, delicious on their own, and great for recipes. I would definitely purchase them again. Can also be great when you want peanut butter flavored hot chocolate !!
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Janice S.
I absolutely love these! Sadly I've yet to try them in any cookies or baked goods. I crave peanut butter milk chocolate when on my monthly visit with aunt flo. One day while at the market they called me like crazy. I took them home and opened up the bag and stated snacking on them. They are great straight out of the bag if you all me!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great to have on hand for last minute Christmas baking needs. The perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter all in one cookie is delicious
Michelle M.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious! Toll House has the best cookies. They are my favorite chocolate chips! I could eat the whole bag if I could ! Recommend them definitely!
Evelyn S.
4800 Ollie st
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Evelyn S.
I absolutely love anything nestle because nestle is always making their stuff so good and plus its affordable , not only do they make great stuff , I uSually sometimes eat theses by their self because they are so good , I dont know if im the only one that does that but anyways , I would recommend nestle to anyone who likes sweets and candy , and you can get these almost about any where at anytime , you can find these at , Wal-Mart , Kroger, Heb , and Albertsons Any ways yall have a bless day and get some sweetness in your life ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Adalgisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Son excelentes para hornear, mis preferidos para mi receta de chocolate chips cookies y brownies, mis niños y todo el mundo que las prueba las ama.