BY TOLL HOUSE

Sweet And Creamy, These Morsels Translate Readily To Your Favorite Recipes—plus They’re Delicious Right Out Of The Bag. Also Available In The Following Size: 23 Oz.

• No Artificial Colors
• No Preservatives
• Gluten Free
• Nestlé Cocoa Plan

Nestlé® Toll House® Milk Chocolate Morsels
  • "Their website also has great recipes- nothing beats a homemade chocolate chip cookies, and these chocolate chips make cookies happen!" in 17 reviews
  • "I make chocolate chip cookies and when I'm looking for something a bit calmer than the regular semi sweet I like to use these :)" in 3 reviews
  • "They are usually my first choice for baking...or just eating out of the bag." in 3 reviews
  • "I used them for baking and melting to make other things, like chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, and spoons (for hot cocoa and coffee)." in 2 reviews
  • "I also like to sneak into the pantry late at night and sprinkle a few over a spoonful of peanut butter." in 2 reviews
Devour D.
We love Nestle Toll House Milk Chochate Chips in all our baking needs. They are creamy and full of rich flavor. A definite plus in my book. The chips are traditional size and even work well to melt and drizzle on desserts too. I stock up during the holidays because they are cheaper then. Nestlé® Toll House® Milk Chocolate Morsels
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
These are perfect for any recipe that calls for chocolate. Tollhouse are always my go-to and their recipe for chocolate cookies is my favorite!!! These are so good that my husband and daughter usually go through a bag before I get to use them in a recipe, which is why I usually have an extra bag in the pantry.
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this around christmas time to make chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles and tey never disappoint! This is my go to chocolate that I melt and cover my pretzels with. They’re a big hit and I get compliments on how great it tastes everytime!
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite to bake with. I make cookies with these, muffins, anything! You name it. I can melt them down and make chocolate covered strawberries. They are great for the price. I will always use nestle
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
These are of course great to use in cookies! However, for me, I love using them in my yogurt! I scoop my Vanilla Oikos into a bowl. Then I add granola, coconut shavings, whatever nut I have at the time and Toll House milk or dark chocolate chips! Then I mix it all up! Sometimes I also add blueberries and it is an amazing combo!
A lot of the time, I eat my yogurt recipe as my dessert! It is sweet enough, to leave me satisfied, without having to eat cookies or ice cream. Yet, a lot of what is in it, is good for me!
The chocolate chips may not necessarily be "healthy" for me, which I do not mind. But if you're reading this and you do mind, using Toll House dark chocolate morsels, would be a better choice. Dark chocolate contains antioxidants, fiber and protein. It has been found to possibly lower blood pressure, improve blood flow, prevent heart disease, protect your skin from the sun and improve brain function.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
esta barra de chocolate es un aliado importante para la repostería casera, sirve como base e ingrediente principal para muchas recetas, el chocolate es una adicción tan grande que los mejores portres son creados con el, este es especial es con leche el cual realza los sabores de todas las recetas, amo el chocolate y cocinar con el es una tentación. Puedes endulzar tu vida con este producto al igual que yo
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Honestly one of the best chocolate chips to choose for homemade baking - especially chocolate chip cookies. They are so delicious and cheap for the taste you receive it is such a steal in my opinion. One of the best chocolate chips on the market. Even when I don't use them right away for baking I can't help but grab a handful and just eat them alone because they are that good.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
These are so tasty! I have used these to bake cookies before, but they do tend to make your cookies really sweet. They are so delicious and creamy, and the bag usually has a recipe on it or a link to find good recipes for the product, which helps make cooking easy. :)
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So not to toot my own horn but I've become pretty good at baking cookies. I feel like I've perfected my recipe. Now these chips are pretty good but even tho they are milk chocolate they still have a little bitter taste to them. Which is what I don't like. Hence the 4 star. They are super creamy and good but the little bitter is my only fault with them.
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
The best chocolate chips! Very flavorful, but not too rich! Easy to bake with, snack on, or melt. The best milk chocolate flavor. Pretty good value for the amount of chocolate chips you get. I go through a bag pretty quickly. If you're looking to purchase milk chocolate chips, you have to get these!
Molly G.
Where is the cheapest place you have seen this product at?
Victoria M.
Does this brand also carry white chocolate morsels?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has any one tried the butterscotch kind?
Alexa V.
Denver, CO
Is there a brand of chocolate that's easier to melt?
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I buy these all the time in a huge bag and we put them in cookies on top of ice cream the whole family loves them.

Walmart