NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels

by Toll House

What's your favorite recipe featuring these morsels beside chocolate chip cookies?
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We use these every year for Christmas to make candy. It makes beautiful candy. The color pops great. And the flavor of chocolate is great. Great price always in stock. Walmart carries them so no searching all over fornit
Diana B.
Ok, but pure chocolate morsels are much better. I bought them specially for the Christmas cookies. They are fine, do not melt during baking at 350F. However, they taste strange and the consistency is very starchy. They are ok to eat once in a Christmas time, because cookies look nice, however, not the best taste. I rather stick to pure chocolate chips.
Alicia D.
My family loves to bake, especially for the holidays! I love these morsels because the possibilities are endless. You can make holiday chocolate chip cookies. I really love to separate the colors. They melt down very well. I like to make chocolate pops for the kids. We also love using them for truffles with pretty colors.
Kathy J.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice product for Christmas time. The chocolate taste the same although they are different colors.
Lindzie B.
Love using these in Christmas cookies! I use yellow cake mix and mix the colored chips. Very festive and taste great. Will definitely use again this year.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These are very good for Christmas baking! CON - I bought a bag during the after Christmas sale and it was unopened in my cupboard for about 2 months and they didn't look to good, so I through them away. So try to use them right away or within a month.
Aida D.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids love these festive green and red chocolate chips. We use them to make chocolate chips cookies around Christmas time. The love the taste
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
Used these to make cookies for my daughters class durinf the holidays. Purchased at Krogers. Its nice to have the festive option. I only use Nestle chips for my cookies. Priced well. Good value
Brianna T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are AMAZING for Christmas baking! They maintain the same taste as the regular ones, but have that extra oomph for the holidays. I picked these up at Target and they were very cheap and proved worth the money. I will be repurchasing in the future!