Nestlé Toll House Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Topped with Orange Morsels uploaded by Yvette R.Nestlé Toll House Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Topped with Orange Morsels uploaded by Yvette R.Nestlé Toll House Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Topped with Orange Morsels uploaded by Jacy B.

BY NESTLÉ #34 in Eyeshadow

Nestle® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Topped with Orange Morsels.
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
With real chocolate morsels.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Makes 24 cookies.
Cookie Dough. see more...

• Why is this cookie dough #21 in eyeshadow 3 Answers
  • where can i find these cookies at?23 Answers
  • Why is this cookie on the eyeshadow/makeup category? Lol1 Answers
Yvette R.
I really like this product. They're delicious!! I picked up Nestle Toll House- Halloween Chocolate Chip cookie dough w/ orange colored morsels at the grocery store early yesterday for the very low price of $2.50. The great thing about this product is that it's already prepared for you to separate & place on to your baking sheet. And after 10 to 11 short minutes in the oven, plus 2 minutes of cooling time you get a tasty treat. I was a little hesitant about the orange morsels, but I liked them too. The cookies were chocolatey, soft, & still a little chewy. But I'm most happy that my family enjoyed them as well, which means everyone could enjoy these cookies. I highly recommend you buy these cookies for yourself and family, because I know I will.
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
Nothing is better than Nestlé cookies during a holiday! They are quick to make since they are cut in the proper size per cookie, and they don't take long to make. For someone who is as busy as me and cannot spend time making cookies by scratch, these are a wonderful alternative for a special occasion since the themed colors and designs make them the life of the party!
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Yummy.... Normally don't buy these type of cookies anymore but around Halloween it's an exception. Because they are so easy to make and cute and go great with the vibe of Halloween... While decorating with the windows open or about to watch hocus pocus
Have to mention... Not a fan of the chemicals though
lily S.
The Nestle Toll House Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies are a favorite of my family! They look and taste delicious and very festive with the Orange Morsels! They are easy to bake, and great if you need a last minute treat for a party or just make them for fun! I would highly reccomend them for you!
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
The toll house cookies are always my go to cookie for the holidays. This halloween pack was just what I needed for our Halloween party this year. I got the pack at Target. They always have a great selection of the toll house cookie dough. They are so soft and fluffy and best eaten warm!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I look for these every year. So delicious and it makes the whole house smell amazing. They pop into the oven quick and easy and then in just minutes you have a batch of fresh baked hit and yummy cookies. Its the best halloween treat with a glass of milk and some good company!
Anna Q.
Fairmount
These cookies are so good and fun. I love these for Halloween well the whole month of October lol. Super easy, brake, bake, cool and enjoy. How could you not love them and they have orange morsels. If you haven't tried them you should the kids will definitely love them.
Isabel A.
I remember making these with my sister and grandma every year during October, when I was in Junior High and still do. They taste so good and are ooie gooie from the chocolate chips. Having a memory and a good cookie are what it's all about!
Briana J.
I love these!! Just like the classics but so super cute and festive! My son was born a couple days before Halloween so we always have Halloween parties for his birthday and these are a great treat for the special celebration
joann f.
I love these cookies , they are amazing .They are great to throw in the oven when people come over to visit . They are very easy to make .They are delicious with a cup of milk . toll House cookies are my favorite brand .
Bridget D.
Maywood, IL
where can i find these cookies at?
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
Where do you get these at? I checked at my Kroger and they didn't have them there
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do these taste? I have never had this brand before.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have you ever eaten this stuff raw? uh... me either...
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just me, or were these Halloween Cookies by Nestlé super hard to find??? I could NOT find these anywhere! Such a bummer