Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Jacy B.Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Yvette R.Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Yvette R.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SHORTENING (PALM OIL, HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR]), NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, MILKFAT, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS), ORANGE COLORED MORSELS (SUGAR, FRACTIONATED PALM KERNEL OIL, MILK, NONFAT MILK, 2% OR LESS OF HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SOY LECITHIN, COLOR ADDED, NATURAL FLAVOR), WATER, 2% OR LESS OF CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, EGGS, MOLASSES, SALT, BAKING SODA (CONTAINS SOY LECITHIN), SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, VANILLA EXTRACT. CONTAINS: EGG, WHEAT, MILK, SOY INGREDIENTS. MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS

• Why is this cookie dough #21 in eyeshadow 3 Answers
  • where can i find these cookies at?23 Answers
  • Why is this cookie on the eyeshadow/makeup category? Lol1 Answers
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
My all time favorite frozen cookie dough. Nothing beats Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough for my family. I love spending time with my family baking these on fall nights. They fill the house with the smell of fresh baked cookies. I absolutely love these.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
Cookies always get me in the mood! These tollhouse cookies are really easy and quick to make. You just break them apart, put them on the cookie sheet and bake. They come out perfect;soft and oozing with chocolatey goodness! My family loves them. And they're really fun to make. Decently priced too.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Tollhouse is my favorite brand of cookie!! These are easy. My kids help me make these for Halloween. I bought at Kroger for $3.99. A little expensive but not messy, fast and easy. Taste great warm!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
We actually made these at Halloween no clue why there in a beauty section but ok. My daughter loves helping and since they are already all ready to go just put them on the pan it makes for no mess and I can allow her to do it all by herself. She's almost three now and she loves anything Halloween. Only thing I'm not a big fan of was the orange morsels.
Rise C.
Williston , ND
LMAO! How is this in the beauty section? Toll house break away cookies are sub par to their giant logs. Less cookie dough ounce per dollar.. I'm cheap outside of my beauty and mama buys. That's how I afford it, duh! It's a cute Halloween activity for the 5 year and under crowd though. Dollars and perspective y'all!
Linz G.
I made these the night before Halloween and they are so good!! They were so soft when I got them out and tasted so yummy. It was very easy to put on the oven sheet and wasn't messy at all. So easy to make and only take about 15 minutes and you have delicious cookies 🍪
Cherish H.
Canyon, TX
Always so easy to let my 12 year old daughter make these because it's super simple and fast. She's been making these cookies now she is working her way up to making the dough herself. I started baking with chocolate chip cookies using the recipe on the back of the bag of chocolate chips.
Yvette R.
I really like this product. They're delicious!! I picked up Nestle Toll House- Halloween Chocolate Chip cookie dough w/ orange colored morsels at the grocery store early yesterday for the very low price of $2.50. The great thing about this product is that it's already prepared for you to separate & place on to your baking sheet. And after 10 to 11 short minutes in the oven, plus 2 minutes of cooling time you get a tasty treat. I was a little hesitant about the orange morsels, but I liked them too. The cookies were chocolatey, soft, & still a little chewy. But I'm most happy that my family enjoyed them as well, which means everyone could enjoy these cookies. I highly recommend you buy these cookies for yourself and family, because I know I will.
McKenzie R.
These are the best cookies ever omg. These always get me into the Halloween spirit. These cookies are actually one of my favorite parts of Halloween tbh. They're easy to make and taste so good!! I recommend!
Bridget D.
Maywood, IL
where can i find these cookies at?
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
Where do you get these at? I checked at my Kroger and they didn't have them there
Nina G.
How do these taste? I have never had this brand before.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have you ever eaten this stuff raw? uh... me either...
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is it just me, or were these Halloween Cookies by Nestlé super hard to find??? I could NOT find these anywhere! Such a bummer