Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Jacy B.Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Yvette R.Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Yvette R.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SHORTENING (PALM OIL, HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR]), NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, MILKFAT, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS), ORANGE COLORED MORSELS (SUGAR, FRACTIONATED PALM KERNEL OIL, MILK, NONFAT MILK, 2% OR LESS OF HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SOY LECITHIN, COLOR ADDED, NATURAL FLAVOR), WATER, 2% OR LESS OF CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, EGGS, MOLASSES, SALT, BAKING SODA (CONTAINS SOY LECITHIN), SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, VANILLA EXTRACT. CONTAINS: EGG, WHEAT, MILK, SOY INGREDIENTS. MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS

• Why is this cookie dough #21 in eyeshadow 3 Answers
  • where can i find these cookies at?23 Answers
  • Why is this cookie on the eyeshadow/makeup category? Lol1 Answers
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
My all time favorite frozen cookie dough. Nothing beats Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough for my family. I love spending time with my family baking these on fall nights. They fill the house with the smell of fresh baked cookies. I absolutely love these.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My daughter and I made these the other day. We love Halloween and cookies so this was a good combo! These are easy for kids to help "make", I like how they break apart easily for kids to help put on the baking sheet. They baked well and were very soft with a great taste. I wasn't a fan of the orange morsels, they were kind of bland tasting, but the kids seemed to like everything about them!
Katelyn E.
These cookies taste amazing and get me in the mood for Halloween year after year! These are a good price and to even better these getting orange frosting and cookies. I buy these every year and look forward to them every year. Love love love them
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are perfect for Halloween & so tasty 😻🤗 my favorite part about the holidays are the cute, creative food ideas! These are easy & fun to make for kids too! Price is wonderful. I would definitely recommend picking these up!Nestlé® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
These cookies are AMAZING, they are great to make for halloween parties and even more holiday events, they are super easy to make and throw in the oven for they are already pre-cut for you. The only work you have to do is put them on a pan, it's as simple as that! Plus they taste amazing! I would definitely recommend these for any occasion!
Cherish H.
Canyon, TX
Always so easy to let my 12 year old daughter make these because it's super simple and fast. She's been making these cookies now she is working her way up to making the dough herself. I started baking with chocolate chip cookies using the recipe on the back of the bag of chocolate chips.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
Cookies always get me in the mood! These tollhouse cookies are really easy and quick to make. You just break them apart, put them on the cookie sheet and bake. They come out perfect;soft and oozing with chocolatey goodness! My family loves them. And they're really fun to make. Decently priced too.
Danielle H.
I love getting these and making them with the kids. We all love them and they are so easy to make. They are festive and get us in the mood to decorate for Halloween as well.
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
I love all the Halloween/fall nestle cookies .they are so easy to make all you do is pull them apart put them on a cookie sheet and bake them. They are so cute and my kids love them .they remind me of fall,Halloween and fun times .
jennie A.
springfield, IL
I love baking cookies with the kids and these Tollhouse Halloween cookies are the best! They are already cut into square parts that are easy to pull and place directly on tour greased pan! They bake quickly and taste delicious!!
Bridget D.
Maywood, IL
where can i find these cookies at?
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
Where do you get these at? I checked at my Kroger and they didn't have them there
Nina G.
How do these taste? I have never had this brand before.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have you ever eaten this stuff raw? uh... me either...
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is it just me, or were these Halloween Cookies by Nestlé super hard to find??? I could NOT find these anywhere! Such a bummer