Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels With Peanut Butter uploaded by Soraida C.

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Milk Chocolate Morsels With Peanut Butter Filling.

New!

• Does anyone know where to find this in Texas??2 Answers
  • Is this kit worth the price? Is it worth trying out? Where can i ...1 Answers
Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
¿Hay algo más rico que una galleta con pepitas de chocolate acompañada de un vaso de leche muy, muy fría?. Es posible que sí. Pero a muchos nos encanta la simplicidad de este tentempié. A algunos les gustan con textura crujiente, a otros blanditas, con más chocolate, con menos chocolate, con nueces, sin ellas, mas gordas, mas finas, más grandes, mas pequeñas. No existe la galleta perfecta, sino la que cada uno le guste más.
Nunca he conseguido hacer unas galletas con pepitas de chocolate perfectas. Vaya, como a mí me gustan, como las que venden en las tiendas. Supuestamente son bastante sencillas de hacer y no presentar demasiados inconvenientes, tan solo son un par de ingredientes pero cómo es posible que tantas cosas vayan mal , y que nunca una hornada de galletas con pepitas de chocolate me quede igual que la anterior. Tengo que seguir practicando……..
Por increíble que parezca, antes de 1930, nunca nadie había comido las famosas galletas con pepitas de chocolate tan tradicionales de la repostería americana. Éstas galletas fueron inventadas en el año 1933 por Ruth Wakefield y fueron exclusivamente fruto de la casualidad.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
I tried everything in the world to get these cookies to not spread. Adding extra flour made them dry, combining crisco and butter didn't help and even baking chilled dough didn't make much difference. Then...I saw an article in the Sunday paper about why I was having trouble. This recipe was developed in the 1930s and flour was milled differently back then. If you use a heavier bread flour and chill the dough for at least 24 hours you'll have the best cookies ever! My husband raves about my chocolate chip cookies and so does everyone else who has them.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
Nestle has always been a favorite around my home, as a kid and as I raised mine. Any combination is great, especially the pre-made packages. I also enjoy a small cup of peanut butter with the mini morsels sprinkled over the top, for a mid-night snack.
Rohanny V.
There is no better combination in a cookie than chocolate and almonds and more if it is a nestle product. And with Venezuelan cacao even more delisioso at the time of the snack to give a taste... And the mani butter in it absolutely love it! Indicated if you are going to share with the family
Rae R.
These cookies are so yummy and easy to make! I always buy them around the holidays and it is a perfect addition to the snack table, especially at such an affordable price. They always turn out yummy and kids and adults love them! Highly reccomend these for your next family party!
Tatum B.
One of my favorite cookies that help my sweet tooth late at night. Its easy to make fresh baked cookies late at night. All I have to do is preheat the oven. They always come out tasting almost as good as homemade.
Mara N.
Norwich, NY
This product is delicious!! They are great to make for a get together with friends or family. Everyone eats them all, so I always make an extra batch. Affordable price, in my opinion, especially because of how delicious they are. Overall these are delicious and I will definitely continue to buy.
Shamaka G.
I loves theses with cakes and cookies I make. The kids love them on ice cream and for fun Lil snacks to mix in with a variety of chips. They taste maxing and are too sweet and have the prefect amount of peanut butter.
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
these are my favorite cookies to bake! i love nestle in general i always make cookies with their brand, but these are my favorite because they are like reese's cup brownies. they are so rich and so easy to make. such a wonderful idea by nestle!!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love milk chocolate and peanut butter together, even though my boyfriend doesn't! That's OK, more for me! These flavors together so delicious, and you cannot go wrong with total house. It's a staple in my kitchen.
Jackie E.
Does anyone know where to find this in Texas??
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Is this kit worth the price? Is it worth trying out? Where can i get? I really wanna try it i love baking!