BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry Flavored Filling.

New!

8g sugars. see more...

Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Douglasville, GA
These morsels are only available locally during the CHristmas holiday season, so I have to stock up. They have a great flavor, & add another dimension of flavor to recipes. I especially like using them to make "easy Fudge' - it gives it a great chocolate-covered-cherry flavor. Yum!!
Jessa A.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
These are amazing! I bought them to make cookies with but ended up just eating them straight up (which could be very dangerous). Good thing they aren't too pricey and I can just grab and go, they're at most grocery stores. I bought again to make cookies and they turned out great!
Giorigio G.
Giorigio G.
These are sooo delicious. i love the flavor of cherry and i love it even more with chocolate. the flavor combination is deep and rich. I'm a big fan
Alba F.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
I don't know what it is but this product is amazing! I put these little chocolate chips on my ice cream😍 their deliciously tasteful!
Larena K.
Larena K.
Port Lavaca, TX
I love these things! They are very addicting....taste great, and not hard like regular Spree. They taste great!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I bought these on a whim, along with two other flavors (caramel and peanut butter) when I was baking for an event. the concept is great - but of the 3 flavors, these were my least favorite in cookies because the cherry flavor was artificial tasting. they are a larger size baking chip and were a fun change, but I'd stick to the other flavors in the future.
Doris H.
Doris H.
Bakersfield, CA
I found these on clearance at target. So far we've just eaten them straight from the bag, because I haven't figured out what I want to use them for baking wise. They are pretty tasty.
Paola ..
Paola ..
If you bake or use chocolate for anything that you have to melt , these are the Ones to be using . they are the best and they taste great i really recommend these to everyone !
Tara B.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
I love these! They're super flavorful, and a great way to add cherry to cookies without too much of a hassle. Chocolate cherry flavoring is the best! I probably just ate half the bag by the handful.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I just started using the nestle delightfuls when baking. It is now my fiancé favorite to buy to mix in the batch and they have so many favors. Next time your baking try them out
they are worth it