Nestlé® Toll House®  DelightFulls Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry

Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry Flavored Filling.

New!

Nestlé® Toll House®  DelightFulls Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry
Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls Dark Chocolate Morsels With Cherry
Maxine H.
Harrisburg, PA
Yum! Artificial cherry always tastes a little weird, but these aren't horrible. They melted nicely and are definitely (as others have said) yummy all on their own. I'd definitely like to try some other flavors that they have in these morsels.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I bought these on a whim, along with two other flavors (caramel and peanut butter) when I was baking for an event. the concept is great - but of the 3 flavors, these were my least favorite in cookies because the cherry flavor was artificial tasting. they are a larger size baking chip and were a fun change, but I'd stick to the other flavors in the future.
Cynthia M.
Douglasville, GA
These morsels are only available locally during the CHristmas holiday season, so I have to stock up. They have a great flavor, & add another dimension of flavor to recipes. I especially like using them to make "easy Fudge' - it gives it a great chocolate-covered-cherry flavor. Yum!!
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
These are amazing! I bought them to make cookies with but ended up just eating them straight up (which could be very dangerous). Good thing they aren't too pricey and I can just grab and go, they're at most grocery stores. I bought again to make cookies and they turned out great!
Doris H.
Bakersfield, CA
I found these on clearance at target. So far we've just eaten them straight from the bag, because I haven't figured out what I want to use them for baking wise. They are pretty tasty.
Paola ..
If you bake or use chocolate for anything that you have to melt , these are the Ones to be using . they are the best and they taste great i really recommend these to everyone !
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
I love these! They're super flavorful, and a great way to add cherry to cookies without too much of a hassle. Chocolate cherry flavoring is the best! I probably just ate half the bag by the handful.
Sarah D.
I just started using the nestle delightfuls when baking. It is now my fiancé favorite to buy to mix in the batch and they have so many favors. Next time your baking try them out
they are worth it
jessica n.
Weston, MA
I just had this in a birthday party, i loved it, is sweet but not that sweet and i bought at the market basket, i don't eat this often, is a good mix if you use in a cake for example
Ana S.
Green Bay, WI
I love dark chocolate and the nestle toll house delightfulls dark chocolate is the best to make cookies they come out wonderful and they also taste so good by itself like a little afternoon snack totally recommend it