BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Use in cookies, brownies, cupcakes, trail mix, ice cream sundaes or any other delicious treat your heart desires.

Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Love these! You can't get any better than chocolate and coconut. These are great in chocolate chip cookies and I'm thinking about trying them in brownies as well.
Jamie Rose S.
When I spotted these in the grocery, I couldn't resist from purchasing them because I love just about anything coconut flavored. These chocolate chips taste so delicious with the coconut filling and they make some of the best kind of cookies because the unique flavor. I definitely recommend trying these dark chocolate coconut filled chips if you're a fan of coconut, because they won't disappoint!
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara , CA
Good taste, dark chocolate. I personally don't like candy that has coconut but this is a fair mix and not to overwhelming. I like that it creamy and melts really nice. Maybe they should try making it in milk chocolate. For the price it is reasonable.. Don't see myself reaching out for it
Anna G.
Wilmington, NC
I flipped when I found these in the store. Two of my most favorite things-- coconut and chocolate! These morsels definitely lived up to my expectations. I made chocolate chip cookies with these for a party and they were one of the most popular desserts there! I would definitely purchase again.
Juju K.
Hanover, MD
I love this cookie because chocolate is a delight and photos amoo chocolate and these drops are so well is soft not as cloying as a biscuit covered with chocolate or whole chocolate..Its a very great and delicious , for breakfast with milk is better
Krista K.
Watertown, NY
These are absolutely to die for!!! I loved them! so delicious and creamy, the perfect treat after a long day for a princess. also set at a great price! you just can not go wrong with these! only problem is that you will want more!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Omg so much yummy!! Who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie? Who doesn't love coconut macaroons? Well this gives you the best of both worlds! Super easy to make with very straight forward directions!
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Best combination ever; dark chocolate and coconut! They're so fun because they're so small but with a surprise inside! Perfect for baking when you don't want the stringy-ness of shredded coconut but all the flavor.
krystal m.
Arlington, TX
My sister if a huge fan of anything chocolate and these are one of her favs. she loves the way the little dark chocolate morsels just melt way in her mouth and eat the hole bag by herself, not all in one day of course but she does not share her beloved chocolate
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love dark chocolate and coconut... I naturally thought these would be similar to a mounds candy bar and was a little disappointed. They are good, but not as good as I had hoped.
Cassandra S.
These seem amazing.. where can I find them?