BY TOLL HOUSE

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per serving:

90 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

65mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
Even if you don't love dark chocolate you will love these ! 😍These are so good and delicious everyone needs to try as soon as possible
Jessica M.
Kamas
I love to get these around Christmas time. There great flavor of dark chocolate and mint together. I have to have these at Christmas.
Kasey W.
Franklin, IN
You either love till house cookies or you're wrong. Love love love these, they are a rare treat in our house because they're so good.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
My husband and I love these around Christmas ! They are great and cook super easy. The cookies themselves never last in our house
Haidee C.
Bloomington, IN
Love making cookies during the holidays and especially these. I love the mint and reminds us of candy canes. Absolutely love it
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
no so far to reallity... good cokies with chocolate... normal tasty and with a good flavor, whith cooffe or milk are excellent
Bridget C.
so goooood! I love this cookie dough! The peppermint is just the right amount. These are great for last minute holiday parties!
Emily L.
North adams, MA
I love chocolate and peppermint so I was very excited to try these. They were delicious and I will probably repurchase again.
Katie B.
These are super easy to make and delicious! I would recommend these for a holiday get together or holiday bake sale! So good!
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Dark chocolate is probably my favorite chocolate and hey who can complain when its the only chocolate that's good for you!
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?