BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per serving:

90 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

65mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

Evelyn C.
Nestle Toll House cookie doughs are the best on the market. First of all they're inexpensive and accessible at any grocery store. Second of all the dough is soft chewy and not overly sweet. It's perfectly texturized and taste amazing!!
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
I have made these twice and they are really yummy BUT they do not melt pit of the the square shape. A little disappointing because I am getting less cookie. This issue needs some extra attention in the Nestle Toll House test kitchen.
Meisha M.
Fun and easy to make. Delicious altogether. Love these for a quick project. Dark chocolate and peppermint go together flawlessly! Great flavor. No complaints for me. Nestle toll house is awesome!
Jennifer S.
London, KY
Love tgese cookies especially on the holidays. They not expensive and can be purchased at Wal-Mart and the local grocery store. This is one of the best peppermint cookies I gave tried. I will be buying more soon and I recommend this product to others to try and they are easy to bake.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. They are my favorite holiday treat and I can't wait until they come out around the holidays. The peppermint balances the dark chocolate out so well. You can't go wrong with these cookies.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Oh my gosh! These are absolutely perfect for thanksgiving and Christmas! Not healthy but amazing and alittle pricey but so worth it! Bought hear at Walmart and they are available at all grocery stores.
Anastasia H.
Buford, GA
I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate but when paired with the peppermint it's the perfect amount of sweetness for me! Tastes great with milk or hot chocolate! Even better with a scoop or two of mint chocolate chip ice cream in between two cookies!
Kat C.
Miami , FL
Nestle is my favorite cookies. They're so good, taste like grandma made them. Mouth watering. They sell them in a packet with the raw dough and you can just pop them into the oven and pretend you whipped them up yourself lol
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
These are my go-to for adding more holiday fun on a goodie plate for my friends and family! so simple and easy to make with a perfect Christmas time taste! check it out this season!
Rekik N.
Washington
Nestle Toll House is amazing. I a, a chocolate junkie and I can't have enough of Nestle Toll chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven. Although it is a bit fattening, I throughly enjoy from time to time, these wonderful home baked goodies.
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?