BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

7g sugars.

Darian J.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
PEPPERMINT AND CHOCOLATE. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. AFFORDABLE, DELICIOUS MAKES YOUR HOUSE SMELL TERRIFIC. These are my guilty pleasure, I eat a lot of sweets and these really don't compare to anything else on the market. DELICIOUS. 11/10 would recommend to friends, family and co-workers!
Rachel R.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Absolutely love these delicious cookies. Nestle makes cookies easy with their pre-made break-and-bake method. The dark chocolate peppermint flavor is perfect for the holiday season and they are so quick and easy to make! Just talking about them makes me want to run to the store and grab a package or two to bake right now!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love everything chocolate and peppermint flavored. These are no exception. They chocolate cookie is rich and moist. The peppermint chips are the perfect companion for the dark chocolate. I hope these aren't a limited edition. I may have to stock pile my freezer!
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Dark chocolate and peppermint is my favorite flavor combination and it blows my mind. These cookies are great. No nasty toothpaste taste like you can get in some cookies and they bank to a nice gooey center. Serve warm and with milk and you are sure to be a hit.
Ambar P.
I love The combination chocomint and this product is realy good for The chrismas. I love everything chocolate and peppermint flavored. These are no exception. They chocolate cookie is rich and moistr. Serve warm and with milk and you are sure to be a hit.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeee baking cookies and these taste so amazing. Especially around the holiday season. I have to get a package. It's usually hard to find different flavors and when I find a flavor I like I usually get two or three. These are just so yummy!
Nicole Y.
This screams Christmas! Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors during the holidays. I love how the peppermint is not over powering the chocolate. They're definitely affordable in my book and I will keeping purchasing them forever!
Morgan J.
I bought these and made them last night! They're crunchy over chewy (or maybe I just over cooked them?) anyways, they tasted better and a little softer today after sitting over night. The peppermint is more like candy pieces than melts like I expected.
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
I buy toll house cookie dough every single week. It's so easy and convenient that they already have the little pieces separated, so you can just throw them on the pan and stick them in the oven. OR you're like me, and you eat the cookie dough! Either way, they are delicious and so cheap!
Jenna H.
I love dark chocolate and peppermint paired together, so it makes sense that I would love these. They are so minty and rich, and you do get that brownie flavor from them. I also love to eat it raw from the fridge, #Guilty, lol.
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?