BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

7g sugars.

Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are HEAVEN!!!!! you will not regret indulging in these delicious soft bake cookies.
Ron M.
Very rich and tasty! I would recommend these for the Christmas season! These are cool yet rich!
Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
Can someone nail me a months supply and I can eat them all day every day? Please? Ugh I love
tina b.
Rochester, PA
Me and my kids love making yummy holiday treats and these are one of our Christmas favorites.
Greisy L.

all nestle products are very rich, chocolate cookies. I like a lot and the price is very good
Emily W.
These cookies are great for the holidays! The chocolate and peppermint go so well together!
Monica P.

I do not think the best product, I rarely bought it and I always regret buying it. Bad
Elizabeth I.
It's like Christmas in your mouth. Makes me excited for winter just thinking about it!
Maria L.
Joliet, IL
Really good for cold night guys and sitting around the fire yummy yummy 😋🍪🍪🍪🍪 delicious
Mykaela R.
Dousman, WI
I love these they are so good and delicious I could eat them all day without a doubt!
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?