BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per serving:

90 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

65mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Nestlé Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint is a rich and creamy cookie. They are full flavored and fulfilling!
Hannah F.
Silver Spring, MD
Almost TOO good. We ended up eating half of it as dough, but the cookies are truly delicious - best when warm.
Heather W.
Irving, TX
I make these at christmas every year and really love them. they all get eaten which is definitely a good sign!
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
LOVE THESE. I love all nestle pre-mixed cookie packs, and this one is no different! My favorite holiday cookie
demi b.
Orange park, FL
These are good for the holidays especially. I love these cookies so good and yummy. Who doesn't love chocolate
Brooke M.
Pompano Beach, FL
these are my favorite to bake. They make your house smell so good. If you haven't tasted them do it right away
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
I love, love, love chocolate mint.  Make it a warm, gooey chocolate mint cookie fresh from the oven and I melt.
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious snack. Eat these frequently and so do my kids. Especially love them on road trips or ball games.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
love this holiday flavor. the peppermint really enchants the chocolate flavor. can't go wrong with this one
Bailey S.
Minneapolis, MN
This cookie dough is amazing. Its kind of a guilty pleasure, not only is it good baked but its good raw too
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?