BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough.

New!

Bake The Very Best®.

Since 1939.

With creamy peppermint chunks.

Makes 24 cookies.

Per serving:

90 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

65mg sodium, 3% DV.

7g sugars.

Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love these cookies! I love the chocolate and peppermint combination. They go so well together. These are delicious!
Flannery B.
Indianapolis, IN
There are so yummy and wintery. Easy to make and super good. Love the variety of flavors and available at many places
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
These cookies taste amazing and peppermint is my favorite favour! They tasted amazing especially around Christmas!
Rachael D.
Augusta, GA
Just had these last night. They are very rich and I only had 3 and was very satisfied! Christmas cookies for sure!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love peppermint and I love cookies! The cookie dough has an awesome tasty aroma too. Baking these are a pleasure.
Tiffany H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best at Christmas time! Hot and full of flavor. I love all the seasonal varieties and precut dough.
juan m.
Doral, FL
son buenas galletas, pero no superan mis espectativas les falta sabor y calidad y su empaque no es muy llamativo
Heather H.
Middletown
Dark chocolate peppermint? Yes please! These just scream Christmas time to me! They are so sweet and satisfying.
Priscila A.
Tampa
I love this cookies the flavor always is very good and is very easy for bake. The kids love helo make the cookies
Paula M.
Bogota
I don't like peppermint but this cookies make it different, taste really good . Easy to make and faster to eat
Jennifer H.
These sound yummy has anyone tried them and what is your thoughts?
Victoria F.
How expensive is this???
Jaci F.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the ease of baking pre made cookie doughs, but I am lactose intolerant. Is there any dairy in this particular dough?