BY TOLL HOUSE

With 53% Cacao Real Dark Chocolate, These Morsels Bring A Rich Chocolate Flavor To Recipes From Brownies And Bark To The Most Decadent Fudge. Also Available In The Following

Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor. Contains: Milk.

Buy on Jet.com
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
Love these dark chocolate chips! Perfect for baking, dipping, and snacking! Sometimes I just eat these straight out of the bag when I have my chocolate cravings. ;)
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I eat these straight out of the bag ..probably not a wise idea considering I have no elf control when it comes to chocolate and I can't honestly tell you how they do in cookie dough mixes or cooking period because mine never make it that far lol!! Love them
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These never fail to make my baked goods taste amazing!
They are affordable and even have recipes on the back of the bag!
I used them last week in my banana chocolate chip bread!
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
My favorite chocolate chips are these dark chocolate chips. They are a little bigger than the semi sweet and I find I snack on them more. They melt fantastically in cookies and cakes. I wish they were sold in a giant bag!
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
I'm so happy they have dark chocolate too! These lovelies mixed half & half with Toll House's semi-sweet morsels make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies ever.
The dark chocolate is decadent & smooth making the cookies not overly sweet but still have a rich chocolate flavor.m
Karen B.
The best chocolate chip cookies I make include these dark chocolate chips and with dark cocoa. Like many others, straight out the bag are a treat to let melt in your mouth. These pair well mixed into my other recipes: pecan pie, banana chocolate chip bread or muffins and cheesecake. Be adventurous and experiment, replace milk chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips.
Diana K.
Talkeetna, AK
Absolute weakness!  We are fans of dark chocolate and were ecstatic to find these in the baking aisle. They're perfect for anything we want to bake here on the homestead.  From granola bars to cookies and even melted and drizzled on top of a special treat.  And let's be honest, they're great in a handfull as well!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
These are delicious. I use them in low carb milkshakes, low carb cookies, etc. They are so good. I feel like when comparing carbs and price, these are my best option. We always keep a bag around the house.
Tiffany C.
Everytime I see something Nestle, I think of Phoebe Buffay. Anyways, I love to bake. Nothing crazy, just cookies, cakes, basic things, and Nestle chocolate chips are perfect for baking! They're also perfect for toppings for ice cream, yogurt, pancakes, really anything. I even eat these plain. They're delicious.
Isabel B.
San Francisco, CA
Love making cookies with these. I prefer the dark chocolate because they are less sweet and have a stronger flavor. They're reasonably priced and I have bought them multiple times. Overall very satisfied.
Brenda P.
Wyoming, MI
Good to mix ?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Is dark chocolate healthier than milk chocolate?