BY TOLL HOUSE

With 53% Cacao Real Dark Chocolate, These Morsels Bring A Rich Chocolate Flavor To Recipes From Brownies And Bark To The Most Decadent Fudge. Also Available In The Following

Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor. Contains: Milk.

Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I eat these straight out of the bag ..probably not a wise idea considering I have no elf control when it comes to chocolate and I can't honestly tell you how they do in cookie dough mixes or cooking period because mine never make it that far lol!! Love them
Rob K.
Staff
I always use the nestle semi-sweet morsels as the gold standard when comparing chocolate, but I actually think these are better. They are definitely darker than the semi-sweet, so take note of that if you are choosing between the two. When I purchased them, there was no real indication as to the difference between 'dark' and 'semi-sweet' so i just bought both and taste-tested. In terms of personal preference, I prefer the dark chocolate morsels over semi-sweet. they have more of a "chocolate" flavor and less "chocolate candy" if that makes sense. all in all, i would highly recommend these over the semi-sweet if the store carries both. the semi-sweet are pretty darn good too and more widely available, so you won't be suffering much by using them. My favorite use for these bad boys is just to eat them raw with a glass of milk. Actually I usually eat a few every day - whenever i pour a glass of milk it really completes the milk experience. I prefer to eat these with milk than to drink chocolate milk, so I have even incorporated them into my post-workout routine. Similar nutritional profile to chocolate milk (great for hitting that anabolic window), and even tastier than regular chocolate milk! Also, you can melt these into milk to make a DANK hot chocolate, way better than the generic hot cocoa junk they try to sell to the kids these days
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I like baking things, especially around Christmas and thanksgiving. I always have and always will buy these as my chocolate chips for cookies and whatnot. They are delicious. The recipe they have on the bag is decent too
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These never fail to make my baked goods taste amazing!
They are affordable and even have recipes on the back of the bag!
I used them last week in my banana chocolate chip bread!
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
My favorite chocolate chips are these dark chocolate chips. They are a little bigger than the semi sweet and I find I snack on them more. They melt fantastically in cookies and cakes. I wish they were sold in a giant bag!
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite snack. These melt well if you are doing any chocolate covered treats. They also pair well with trail mixes, and sack lunches. The price is a steal for the chocolates that you get. It also is a great quality chocolate. I am always sure that I’m going to get that great, deep dark chocolate taste without the overpowering sweetness. These do not make me feel as bad about eating a few a week, as the milk chocolate. I usually go with the darkest I can find at the store. I found these at Kroger, and had a coupon. The Nestle website usually has different coupons for their products if you go and check it. I will forever trust this brand with my chocolates!
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
I'm so happy they have dark chocolate too! These lovelies mixed half & half with Toll House's semi-sweet morsels make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies ever.
The dark chocolate is decadent & smooth making the cookies not overly sweet but still have a rich chocolate flavor.m
Karen B.
Greenville
The best chocolate chip cookies I make include these dark chocolate chips and with dark cocoa. Like many others, straight out the bag are a treat to let melt in your mouth. These pair well mixed into my other recipes: pecan pie, banana chocolate chip bread or muffins and cheesecake. Be adventurous and experiment, replace milk chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips.
Diana K.
Talkeetna, AK
Absolute weakness!  We are fans of dark chocolate and were ecstatic to find these in the baking aisle. They're perfect for anything we want to bake here on the homestead.  From granola bars to cookies and even melted and drizzled on top of a special treat.  And let's be honest, they're great in a handfull as well!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love putting these chocolate chips in my chocolate chip cookies. My favorite chocolate is dark chocolate. You can buy these at any grocery store & even some drug stores. It is a couple bucks for a pack of these. I definitely recommend if you like dark chocolate & if you like putting chocolate chips in your cookies!
Brenda P.
Wyoming , MI
Good to mix ?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Is dark chocolate healthier than milk chocolate?
Será que é muito amargo?

back