Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels uploaded by Sierra C.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Add A Seasonal Twist To Your Favorite Recipes. With The Perfect Balance Of Dark Chocolate And Refreshingly Smooth Mint, These Morsels Are Delicious In Cookies, Brownies And Other Desserts. This Seasonal Product Is Only Available During The Winter Months

• Can these be purchased in Canada? I would love to try the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "WONDERFUL alternative in a chocolate cookie instead of the usual white or regular chocolate chips." in 1 review
  • "Have only ever used these when baking cookies and I can't help but eat more while they're baking.. so good" in 1 review
  • "These are great to use for baking, but I also like to use them as a sweet addition to my own trail mix blend." in 1 review
  • "I love making chocolate chip cookies with the mint chips!" in 1 review
  • "These are so yummy and perfect for cookies, cupcakes and ice cream toppings." in 1 review
Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
I love dark chocolate and mint together and was lucky enough to find a bag on clearance after Christmas at Target. I add them to ice cream and yogurt for extra sweetness and sometimes I eat them by the handful....YUMMY!!!!!
Sierra C.
Puyallup, WA
Love having these for the #holidays! #baking is never complete until you add alittle mint to your #cookies, #cupcakes, #pancakes, or just about anything! First thing I used them for this #season were these #vanillamint cupcakes with #fudgefrosting ♡
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I added these to our scout trail mix and the kids were beggingg for more! I wish this was available all year. I usually stock up around Christmas but this year I forgot.
These are amazing in cookies, cupcakes, hot chocolate, pancakes...you name it!
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
These chocolate chips are really good by themselves but don't taste the best inside of a cookie or a cake. It's just something about the mint that throws whatever your making off. I only tried them once and I still have half of a bag left. I price was cheap enough to not feel like a waste.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
I love making chocolate chip cookies with the mint chips! It really perks up the boring old cookie! I wish I could find them at other times of the year, though. Chocolate mint is so much more exciting than plain chocolate!
Avonlea H.
I love having these two flavor combinations together when I am baking. I picked these up at Target over the holidays and always like the quality of Nestle products.
Sarah R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought these as decorations for gingerbread houses and they tasted so good that I ended up baking cookies with them! Great if you like mint- they didn't have that "fake" mint flavor some products have.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
I LOVE dark chocolate and mint together and this tastes really good!! It's really nice for just a little sweet snack and you can just take some on the go but don't leave them in the sun too long or they are going to melt
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
I bought these when they were on clearance this winterror. What a surprisingly tasty bag of morsels.these went well in chocolate cookies, yes, but I wound up just eating them straight out of the bag!
Melody W.
Any mint & chocolate lover will enjoy using these tasty chocolate chips! I use the recipe on the back of the bag to make the Mint Chocolate Delight cookies, and boy are they yummy! I like to stock up on these during/after the holidays and can usually find them on sale after Christmas. I have found them at Target and Wal-Mart.
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Can these be purchased in Canada? I would love to try them but have never seen them in Canadian grocery stores.