BY TOLL HOUSE #81 in Cookies

Made With Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels, A Fun Twist On A Family Favorite! Easy Steps, Great Results.

• These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB!!!!! I love cookie brownies so much!! These are some really good ones. I got these from Publix I believe. Not expensive at all & it’s my first time buying them! I would 100% recommend them to other people!! They are so chocolatey and so delicious.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This is so delicious. Every bite is wonderful. I just can't get enough of this. My first time trying it was amazing. Easy to use in microwaves or you can put in oven. It meet my expectations considering it was easy to make. I was very satisfied.
Laleh T.
I'm drooling writing this review. How can you go wrong with brownies and cookies combined into a precious package of amazing-ness. If you love both cookies and brownies ur missing out by not running to the store and buying these.
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
These are very easy to bake but I do have a hard time finding these at Target, Wal-mart, or a similar retail store. You would find these in the grocery. Also, they are delicious and I highly recommend buying this product.
Khadija H.
Des Moines , IA
I love this dessert it’s my kids and I favorite. It’s super easy to make and tastes delicious. Very gooey and chewy. Great desert to eat with ice cream as well. If you love chocolate and brownies this is would be the perfect desert
Bisma R.
SOOOOOO GOOOOD! I love to have these around the house especially during fall and winter because they taste even better with a cup of warm coffee or hot chocolate
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
The MINUTE I saw this on the shelves of my grocery store, I snatched it up. It looked so so delicious and DID NOT disappoint me once I made it. It was confusing at first, but after a second attempt, I nailed it. Definitely satisfied and I recommend to all with a sweet tooth.
Caroline R.
This cookie-brownie kit makes baking so easy, and I am not a great baker! These always come out delicious and fresh. I use this kit for bake sales at work or for holidays where I am asked to bring a dessert. I buy them at Target for a good price. Love this kit!
Shelby M.
Monroe, GA
I've never been so happy with cookies or brownies in my entire life. I'd like to thank not only God, but Jesus too, for bringing these amazing items together. Taste like they were made in a real bakery -- Coming from someone with no baking or cooking ability. These were simple, fast & worth every penny spent.
Kimberly G.
Jerome
love the cookie-brownie combo! its a great price and easy to make! my daughter loves helping me bake and these are one of her favorites to make! I buy Toll House Cookie-Brownie Delight Kit at wal mart, I would definitely buy again! great price
Tara B.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?