BY TOLL HOUSE

Made With Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels, A Fun Twist On A Family Favorite! Easy Steps, Great Results.

• These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?2 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
The MINUTE I saw this on the shelves of my grocery store, I snatched it up. It looked so so delicious and DID NOT disappoint me once I made it. It was confusing at first, but after a second attempt, I nailed it. Definitely satisfied and I recommend to all with a sweet tooth.
Caroline R.
This cookie-brownie kit makes baking so easy, and I am not a great baker! These always come out delicious and fresh. I use this kit for bake sales at work or for holidays where I am asked to bring a dessert. I buy them at Target for a good price. Love this kit!
Kimberly G.
Jerome
love the cookie-brownie combo! its a great price and easy to make! my daughter loves helping me bake and these are one of her favorites to make! I buy Toll House Cookie-Brownie Delight Kit at wal mart, I would definitely buy again! great price
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
This is so delicious. Every bite is wonderful. I just can't get enough of this. My first time trying it was amazing. Easy to use in microwaves or you can put in oven. It meet my expectations considering it was easy to make. I was very satisfied.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the bomb! They taste so good, the combination of baked cookies and brownies. My favorite, with some milk on the side. Easy to make, affordable what's not to love about it. Really recommend if you love both brownies and cookies.
Camara S.
Franklin, GA
I love my wonderful snacks that I have from time to time, and This right here is one of them. Very rich in flavor and the texture is just perfect. The price is affordable, I highly recommend! Try it, I’m sure you’ll love it!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this i do a lot of baking and i tried other brownie mixes and this one by far is the best they came out moist and full of chips very delicious.
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
What's better than cookies and brownies? Putting the two together. If you've never tried this you must! Tastes absolutely wonderful and it's super easy to make! Great for gatherings, everyone loves it!
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
I love this dessert it’s my kids and I favorite. It’s super easy to make and tastes delicious. Very gooey and chewy. Great desert to eat with ice cream as well. If you love chocolate and brownies this is would be the perfect desert
Tara B.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?