Nestlé Toll House Cocoa uploaded by summer k.

BY NESTLÉ

100% pure cocoa Kosher see more...

• I recently found out that there is a Nestle Toll House Cafe in my s...6 Answers
  • Is this made of avacodos1 Answers
  • Nestle or Hershey and why?13 Answers
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
The flavor is great especially when making homemade chocolate cake! The only thing i dislike, is that its packed so tight, when you first use it a decent amount will spill out. But thats just a packaging issue. Quality wise its definitely worth the buy
Westmont, IL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome. So very versatile. Make a cake. Make some awesome hot coco for those cold winter nights. This is a go to! Make your own brownies. There are no limits. It's very inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Dez E.
Dez E.
Foodie Expert
Bought this on a whim because it was on sale , wasn't really expecting much but I actually fell in love super easy to make and you can go on Pinterest and find some cool ways to use this . I absolutely would recommend
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to cocoa powder for baking. Everything always turns out so delicious! Typically I get it at Kroger, and it always seems to be the cheapest- price for quantity wise. Will always buy over any other brand and recommend to anyone!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
The best cocoa in my opinion. Same price as other generic brands but much better quality. Neat packaging that is easily recognized. No suggestions for improvement - would buy again. Highly recommend.
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
Foodie Expert
Great for baking anything you want some chocolate flavor too! Just tonight I used it to bake brownies and whipped up some chocolate buttercream frosting! Yummy and a definitely a guilty pleasure! Don't forget the milk!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Foodie Expert
This cocoa is easily found at the grocery store. It tastes great in all of the baked goods that I've made. The plastic container is durable, seals well, & holds up in your pantry.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a baker and tend to use cocoa powder, be it for home made red velvet bakes goods or made at home tiramisu or even chocolate chip cookies... this is a must in my house
Mia Colleen G.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy this and powdered milk and add some sugar and boom...hot chocolate! The store brand cocoa kinda tastes terrible idk why. Try this brand mixes well in milk:)
Viroqua, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite baking cocoa! It is a necessity in my house as i am always baking up something new. My favorite thing to make with it is chocolate no bake cookies😝
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Foodie Expert
Nestle or Hershey and why?
Vatreece D.
Vatreece D.
I recently found out that there is a Nestle Toll House Cafe in my state has anyone ever been to one?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this made of avacodos