Nestlé Toll House Cocoa uploaded by summer k.

BY NESTLÉ

100% pure cocoa Kosher see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff is awesome. So very versatile. Make a cake. Make some awesome hot coco for those cold winter nights. This is a go to! Make your own brownies. There are no limits. It's very inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Ms L.
Chicago,IL
Pretty good. I've had better. I like my hot cocoa to be rich and this was just ok. I've had worse but I've definitely had better. This was my first time purchasing and I will consider something else next time.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
The best cocoa in my opinion. Same price as other generic brands but much better quality. Neat packaging that is easily recognized. No suggestions for improvement - would buy again. Highly recommend.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
I buy this and powdered milk and add some sugar and boom...hot chocolate! The store brand cocoa kinda tastes terrible idk why. Try this brand mixes well in milk:)
Dez E.
Bought this on a whim because it was on sale , wasn't really expecting much but I actually fell in love super easy to make and you can go on Pinterest and find some cool ways to use this . I absolutely would recommend
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
This is my go-to cocoa powder for baking. Everything always turns out so delicious! Typically I get it at Kroger, and it always seems to be the cheapest- price for quantity wise. Will always buy over any other brand and recommend to anyone!
Sandy J.
Great for baking anything you want some chocolate flavor too! Just tonight I used it to bake brownies and whipped up some chocolate buttercream frosting! Yummy and a definitely a guilty pleasure! Don't forget the milk!
Lori M.
This cocoa is easily found at the grocery store. It tastes great in all of the baked goods that I've made. The plastic container is durable, seals well, & holds up in your pantry.
Erika C.
I'm a baker and tend to use cocoa powder, be it for home made red velvet bakes goods or made at home tiramisu or even chocolate chip cookies... this is a must in my house
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
This is my absolute favorite baking cocoa! It is a necessity in my house as i am always baking up something new. My favorite thing to make with it is chocolate no bake cookies😝
Olivia C.
Foodie Expert
Nestle or Hershey and why?
Vatreece D.
I recently found out that there is a Nestle Toll House Cafe in my state has anyone ever been to one?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this made of avacodos