Nestlé Toll House Cocoa

Nestle® Toll House® Cocoa.
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
Perfect for baking.
100% pure cocoa. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use it alot for no bake cookies and hot cocoa." in 1 review
  • "There are much better offerings to be found at most grocery stores and department stores. " in 1 review
  • "This is really good cocoa!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of cocoa!" in 1 review
  • "I'm more likely to buy the no name brand unless this one is on sale for a lower price." in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I currently have this in my cupboard and have no complaints. To be honest, the only reason I purchased this one was because the store didn't carry an off-brand that would have been less expensive. But, I've been very pleased with it. I like the wide opening at the top so that I can get measure cups in quite easily.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
When ever I bake and need cocoa powder I always go nestle! I used this to make a chocolate banana chip cake. The flavor came out amazing and for being half the price as any other chocolate product, I could not pass it up!
Sherry G.
Used this to make some brownies from scratch. They were delicious and full of fantastic cocoa flavor. I'd definitely recommend this and use it again for my next batch of brownies. The container is also great to save if you don't use it all.
TessaWilliam E.
Nestle products is one of the products that i trust and yes one of my favorite cocoa formu baking is nestle toll house cocoa i think it is kinda similar to essential cocoa. Affordable price too
Veronica G.
Toll house brand cacao is one of the best put there. Toll house never cakes up like Hershey's and always mixes well into recipes. Makes a great chocolate syrup for milk. I would definitely recommend it!!
Amber W.
I used this cocoa instead of my regular to make hot cocoa. It wasn't too bad. The only complaint that I have is that the flavor isn't deep enough. I like Hershey's cocoa most of the time, but this was good in a pinch.
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
This cocoa powder is a standard supermarket brand, but I find it to be a bit chalky. There are much better offerings to be found at most grocery stores and department stores.
Parissa R.
This cocoa is really healthy because it is unsweetened so I like to add it to my oatmeal and when I am making cookies and they taste amazing!!! I love this!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My mom and I always have this around! We are both huge bakers and make homemade cakes and frostings and his is our go to cocoa. It has a great taste!
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
Nestlé Toll House Cocoa I bought this as part of a chili recipe. It’s definitely good for baking, cooking, etc, but it’s not very sweet.
Erica S.
What's your favorite way to use Nestle Toll House cocoa powder?