BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House® Cocoa.
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
Perfect for baking.
100% pure cocoa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm more likely to buy the no name brand unless this one is on sale for a lower price." in 1 review
  • "This is really good cocoa!" in 1 review
  • "There are much better offerings to be found at most grocery stores and department stores. " in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of cocoa!" in 1 review
  • "I use it alot for no bake cookies and hot cocoa." in 1 review
Veronica G.
Toll house brand cacao is one of the best put there. Toll house never cakes up like Hershey's and always mixes well into recipes. Makes a great chocolate syrup for milk. I would definitely recommend it!!
christeana u.
Dallas, TX
The first time I bought this item it was to make icing to be honest it's a low quality of cocoa but it will get the job done
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Love it to put some cacao flavor to my cookies, pancakes, cakes, works with everything!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
When ever I bake and need cocoa powder I always go nestle! I used this to make a chocolate banana chip cake. The flavor came out amazing and for being half the price as any other chocolate product, I could not pass it up!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I currently have this in my cupboard and have no complaints. To be honest, the only reason I purchased this one was because the store didn't carry an off-brand that would have been less expensive. But, I've been very pleased with it. I like the wide opening at the top so that I can get measure cups in quite easily.
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
Nestle products is one of the products that i trust and yes one of my favorite cocoa formu baking is nestle toll house cocoa i think it is kinda similar to essential cocoa. Affordable price too
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My mom and I always have this around! We are both huge bakers and make homemade cakes and frostings and his is our go to cocoa. It has a great taste!
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
This cocoa powder is a standard supermarket brand, but I find it to be a bit chalky. There are much better offerings to be found at most grocery stores and department stores.
Erica S.
I don't think the product offered is worth the price but Nestle has decent baking cocoa powder in a pinch. I feel it's a mid-range cocoa powder.
Samantha F.
Coralville, IA
I only buy nestle! This coca is amazing! I only use it when I bake, but when I do, it's the only one that has the best flavor and works the best!
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to use Nestle Toll House cocoa powder?