BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll house® Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake The Very Best.
Since 1939
100% Real Chocolate.
No Preservatives.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
Makes 24 Cookies.

• Am I the only one who eats the dough lol10 Answers
  • Is this really better than the regular chocolate chip??27 Answers
  • Are these any better than the regular chocolate chip from...30 Answers
Sam S.
All I can say is: YYYUUUMMM. I know they say you shouldn’t eat raw cookie dough but how can you resist when it tastes this delicious?! When baked, the cookies are phenomenal too. Always has the perfect amount of chocolate chips and they come out of the oven soft and ready to be enjoyed.
Megan S.
So I come from a house where you make everything from scratch but I thought I would try this because everyone says they are so good. When they came out of the oven, they smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to dig into them. Then I took a bite out of it. You could tell they weren't homemade. There was an artificial taste to them that I couldn't get past. I tried making them another time thinking it was just me but I still had that artificial flavor. They did crisp up really nicely but the flavor is very off.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
My kids and I absolutely love these!! My kids expecially have so much fun putting them on the tray, and put them in the oven, since they're not as messy as having to roll in a ball. These cookies are so much easier to do with your kids. They come out so delicious and perfect, they're one of the best cookies we've had. I would definitely recommend!!!
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great when you want fresh baked cookies, but don't want the kitchen to be a mess from making them from scratch. You still get that fresh home baked cookie flavor. These never make it to the cookie jar, my family normally eats them hot off the cookie sheet.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The perfect chocolate chip cookies for when you're in a rush or feeling lazy! Since they are precut, the cookies are all the same size, bake evenly etc. A super easy alternative to homemade cookies. I also love eating it raw, even though I know they say you shouldn't...so good!
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good if you're just craving cookies and don't want the hassle of making them from scratch or being forced to make a dozen or more at a time. Easy to pull apart and easy to store. You can make 2 cookies at a time if you want too. Usually fair priced.
Rosa R.
Love these Tollhouse cookies. They always turn out to be delicious when baked. Me and my niece loves to bake them together so would be a great way to involve children in the baking process. They love eating cookies they help bake. 😻
Sebastian D.
These cookies are so good! They aren't hard but they aren't super soft, they're just right! Super easy to make and it doesn't take forever to bake. These with a big glass of milk is just perfection at its finest!
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Break apart cookies from Nestlé are like childhood in a package! Just thinking about the smell it creates in your house takes me so far back! Not to mention they taste great and there is a huge variety of flavors!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Made the triple chocolate chip cookies recently and they stayed fresh for days. I've only tried this product twice, but I am satisfied with it and will buy again. Walmart offers them on sale sometimes for a steal
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these any better than the regular chocolate chip from tollhouse?
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this really better than the regular chocolate chip??
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
Do they only have chocolate chip dough for sale or is there other flavors?
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Does anyone just eat it plain?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Am I the only one who eats the dough lol