Nestlé® Toll House® Christmas Characters Sugar Cookies Dough uploaded by Amanda S.Nestlé® Toll House® Christmas Characters Sugar Cookies Dough uploaded by Suzanna R.

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House Christmas Characters Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough.
Bake The Very Best®.
Since 1939.
0g trans fat per serving.
24 pre-cut shapes.

Buy on Walmart*
Autumn F.
Love these cookies! Me and son make these each year and we always buy them around Christmas ! I think they taste better then most brands! Easy to do and fast especially for a little impatient ones! Also Walmart has these on sale all the time !
Suzanna R.
New Braunfels, TX
My family and I love these cookies!! I make sure we always have some in the house. It's nice to make some when we have unexpected visitors or just to have a snack while watching a movie. They taste great and don't take long to bake.
Aleshia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like certain cookies that much but I love these cookies. It's so much fun to bake them with the family and see how the shapes come out. I'm definitely doing them this year for Christmas. 🎄
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
I don't know what it is about these cookies that makes them so tasty, but I pick them up almost every holiday they are available. They are easy to make and adorable shapes to celebrate the holiday.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious and easy to make . I go white chip Macadamia Nut. It takes ten minutes to make and comes cut in little squares. I love is
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
I absolutely LOVE these cookies. If you follow the directions they turn out amazing. The amount of chocolate to nuts i the perfect combination.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
Whenever you mess up the from scratch recipe, just buy these and pretend nothing happened! Most likely no one will be able to tell!
Jessica C.
Tonopah
So much fun to bake and very delicious to eat. The kids love having prints on there cookies and enjoy th time baking them.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
SO SO Yummy! I those are just as good as making them from scratch! I almost prefer these to chocolate chip cookies
Hannah M.
My employees at work love these cookies. Around the holidays i bring them a treat. Grateful at its best!