NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough

Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough is perfect for chocolate lovers. Milk chocolate morsels, semi sweet morsels, and semi sweet chunks team up to make a chocolate lover's dream come true. This indulgent refrigerated cookie dough is ready to break apart and bake so you can satisfy your sweet tooth in minutes. This easy to bake refrigerated cookie dough makes 12 big chocolate loaded cookies. This Nestle Toll House cookie dough is pre-scored, so you can easily break off the right amount for Nestle Toll House cookies that taste homemade and are ready in minutes.

Is anyone else having a problem with these?? I’m literally following the directions and they will not bake at all. This is the second bag that just won’t bake.
[product:nestle-toll-house-ultimates-chocolate-chip-lovers-cookie-bar-dough]. is there a gluten free option?
Does anyone else accidentally let these over bake every single time?
Start your review of NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough!
Autumn N.
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough uploaded by Autumn N.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Wow wow wow these are so good they are described as having cookie dough, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks. They are very soft and so delicious with milk 12 come in pack but they are a bigger size so you dont have to bake very many i recommend these over the regular chocolate chip cookies of any brand.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
When I want to bake cookies, I usually would buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! I don't have a big sweet tooth, but when I do, and I'm in the mood for some milk and cookies, that's what I get!
Kristi H.
Carmel, NY
Best tub of dough on the market. It's great taste and simplicity is a perfect holiday staple for us!
Mary ann H.
Eureka, MO
Great easy snack! Great when kids want something different. I always keep a pack in freezer.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough uploaded by alisha S.
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I get these sometimes.i broke them in half to have more cookies.smells and taste very good.taste crispy and crunchy.
Melanie L.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is always the one we get at Costco and it seems to last us so long ! I mean don't get me wrong I love homemade cookies but this is just as good and already made and it doesn't take long to bake at all
Kathy L.
Let's just say this, I am a cookie addict and I don't care how weird that sounds. It's so good baked or raw (even though it is pretty dangerous eating it that way, but on the other hand, I ate a whole small tub of it in under a week. This is the best one to get if you are too lazy to whip up homemade cookie dough.
Tyronda C.
Elkins Park, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough is the best cookie dough ever. I keep a pack in the fridge😁 they bake so fast, are soft & chewy. My favorite cookie dough for any quick easy treat alone for a group 😍 purchased at Walmart
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
These are the best cookies, they bake so easy, have a good flavor, ive bought this brand for years, and will continue, no improvements needed, I recommend this product to everyone. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
You can't go wrong with this brand. Whether it's the tube, the breakaparts or the tub, these cookies are amazing, the best chocolate chip cookies ever and they taste so homemade!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...