Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Katie S.Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake The Very Best®.
Since 1939.
Scoop & bake!
Makes 3 dozen cookies!
100% real chocolate.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

• What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them? 6 Answers
Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • "It's good it's just as good as making your own just less hassle, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the idea of having it in a container, much easier to reseal than a plastic tube." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and is a great price especially if you need to make cookies for a party or any large even it is wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "Our family loves these!" in 1 review
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Foodie Expert
YES!!!! Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough! I know they make perfect cookies every time. You can make the whole container of cookies or just a few. So if you love a warm cookie but don't have the time to make them from scratch or maybe just hate cleaning the kitchen, grab this! Oh also great cold with a spoon right out of the fridge!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
Best quick and easy dessert!. When bored I usually make some brownie mix and pour it on top of some cookie dough in a dish and its just amazing. You cant go wrong or mess these up, it has the baking time on the back and even tells you how to make a giant cookie. I buy it at Harris Teeter or Walmart for about $3.50.
Megan M.
Megan M.
This is dangerously good. Whether you bake the cookie dough or eat it with a spoon (personal preference even though it's clearly printed not to), it is phenomenal! There is a perfect ratio of chocolate chips to cookie and it makes an excellent addition to a girl's movie and wine night!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
This cookie dough will never be as good as homemade. It is still super easy and pretty good. I know you are not supposed to do this, but I sometimes eat it uncooked. They are good when they are cooked too. It stays good for a while if you don't use it all at once.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of these cookies when I don't have time to make them from scratch. Reasonably priced when bought in a large tub from Costco. Would suggest cooking to lowest cook time and then checking every minute after.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
I know you're really not supposed to eat raw dough, but who are we kidding we all do it. You buy it to make cookies and then you just end up stealing a spoonful each night and watch your life spiral out of control.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
Hands down the best cookie dough on the market. When it's baked it's buttery & soft. Compared to pillsbury (white sugar based) it's worth the $4-5 dollars. Entire tub goes a long way. Favorite homemade cookie brand
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I buy this to make cookies, but I end up eating it straight from the container. Although it's not good for you, it is delicious just as cookie dough! Definitely good for a girls night!
Maali D.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
This is on my grocery list almost every week! My family loves them! The cookies come out amazing when I bake them!!! The only chocolate chip cookie dough I will ever buy from any store!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
lets you decide how much you want to make, always taste good sometimes hard or sometimes chewy, you get to decide
betsy p.
betsy p.
What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them?