BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake the Very Best®.
Since 1939.
100% real chocolate.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Makes 40 mini cookies.

Buy on Jet.com
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love cookies, but I don't always have time to bake. So these are great, they only take 8 mins to bake and they turn out perfect; gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Maura P.
Sooooo convenient. I pop a couple in the oven whenever I'm in the mood and save the rest of the dough for later. Bakes very quickly and super yummy. The chocolate is so rich and they come out perfectly chewy according to baking instructions. Great to have on hand in the house.
carly h.
lampasas
i absolutely love toll house cookies. i’ve eaten these things forever and they are a staple. if you haven’t had toll house you need to try them. amazing amazing cookies. sweet, chocolatey, delicious. they are the icon cookie, the best of the best.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
For me personally I am not the best cook so these are super convenient they are pre made and pre circled so all you to is place them on a cookie sheet! I bought this at Walmart and they are super great for parties and the holidays
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I absolutely love these pre made cookies! It's affordable and very yummy! Sometimes I just find myself actually eating raw cookie dough opposed to baking them, because the flavor and taste of it whether cooked or uncooked is just so amazing!
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Uh, doesn't everyone like this stuff? It's cookie dough! Pre-cut and wonderful, you just stick it right in the oven and wait for the delicious ding to go off from your timer and enjoy with yourself and/or your loved ones!
Tiffany M.
I believe Nestle is the best cookie brand. It doesn't compare to others in my opinion. The cookies are always soft and chewy. Just like I love them! The taste is rich and delightful. I would recommend
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are so easy to make! Takes less than 15 minutes to make them. I think I bought a pack for $2.50 at Walmart! Great for when company comes over or to give as a gift to a friend or family in a cute container.
Brittni Rae W.
My boyfriend and I love the "place and bakes" because we get even portions every time and can make them fresh whenever we want them. Sometimes we use them to make cookie cups for ice cream. About the same price as a package of cookies.
Brittney H.
I love chocolate chip cookies, this brand of cookie dough is really great. The packaging is good, I like how the cookie dough is already in squares so it's easy to prepare on the tray and it doesn't take long to bake
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Alex V.
Do you still like these after making home made cookies??
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Are these chewy or hard ?