BY NESTLÉ #53 in Chocolate

Nestle® Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake the Very Best®.
Since 1939.
100% real chocolate.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Makes 40 mini cookies.

• I'm here for the badge.. but they are so good 1 Answers
  • Are these cookies make with eggs?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these raw?! 15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Laken R.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
How could you possibly consider giving refrigerated cookie dough any less than five stars? I know I can't. When I'm feeling extra lazy and wanting a cure for my sweet tooth, I eat this stuff right out of the package. Who cares about salmonella. It hasn't hit me yet and it's a thrill to live life on the edge. I also enjoy baking this dough from time to time and they make the most adorable little chocolate chip cookies that I promptly inhale six of because calories are just made up, right? I would suggest baking them for a minute or two less than what is recommended on the packaging otherwise you may have better luck with using them as ninja stars than an edible baked good. I also highly recommend this brand over other refrigerated cookie dough *cough cough Pillsbury cough cough*
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
If I need to make cookies and I have no time to spare and make them from scratch this is the cookie dough I buy. Honestly even if I'm just craving them I'll go to the store in my pajamas and buy them. It's my favorite cookie dough to buy. I don't buy any other cookie dough brand. It really goes a long way and is totally inexpensive for what you're getting. They will leave your house with that warm chocolatey smell that hugs you in all the right places and gives you a warm lovely feeling inside ☺️
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
I love this cookie dough! I have been known from time to time to eat cookie dough straight (even though they tell you not too). This allows me to control my portions! I love these for baking as well. They are perfect on days where you want something sweet but you don't want to commit to an entire batch of cookies ( or big cookies for that matter). I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
What could get better than premade cookie dough? Nothing!! These are perfect for any occasion, and I highly recommend them if you are doing a lot of baking for the holidays. It makes everything easier and much less stress free. They taste amazing too, and I almost prefer these to homemade cookies (Mostly because you can never go wrong with store bought cookie dough)
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA
Omg this is heaven! I hate baking so having these premise is wonderful to begin with, they are also already portioned for you which is also very helpful. They taste great, not too buttery and have just the right amount of chocolate chips! This is perfect for a night when your kid has a sleepover and you don't feel like making a whole batch of cookies from scratch!
These mini cookies are perfect for holidays. If you purchase a silicon pan with small shapes such a hearts or christmas trees you can fill each one with a mini cookie. Bake and when they are done you have mini hearts for valentine's day or trees for christmas. You then can put a small amount of frosting.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Newalla, Ok
These are so good! They always turn out so soft and chewy! They taste great and have tons of flavors. The mini ones are great for a bite size cookie for a small snack or if you are like me and eat just the dough, they are a great size for that also! Definitely buy again!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Yum! These are the best kind of cookies and the mini cookies are so cute. Perfect snack when you cozy up by the fire with your sweetheart or a late night snack with the girls. These are good for any and all occasions. Just grab a glass of milk and you're all set!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Ok, let's get real. It's chocolate chip.cookie dough. Of course it's amazing! This is such a nostalgic recipe for me because it's the one I always followed as a kid when making cookies. I love the fact they are mini so you don't feel as bad for eating one, or 4.
April R.
April R.
Jacksonville , Fl
In a hurry these will both make you house smell more welcoming but also be a quick sweet treat for guests. I like to keep these on hand for unexpected house guests and it seems to do the trick. Most people can not tell the different between these and home made.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Alex V.
Alex V.
Do you still like these after making home made cookies??
Nora M.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Are these chewy or hard ?