BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake the Very Best®.
Since 1939.
100% real chocolate.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Makes 40 mini cookies.

Buy on Jet.com
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love cookies, but I don't always have time to bake. So these are great, they only take 8 mins to bake and they turn out perfect; gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Maura P.
Sooooo convenient. I pop a couple in the oven whenever I'm in the mood and save the rest of the dough for later. Bakes very quickly and super yummy. The chocolate is so rich and they come out perfectly chewy according to baking instructions. Great to have on hand in the house.
carly h.
lampasas
i absolutely love toll house cookies. i’ve eaten these things forever and they are a staple. if you haven’t had toll house you need to try them. amazing amazing cookies. sweet, chocolatey, delicious. they are the icon cookie, the best of the best.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I always try to keep a package of this cookie dough in my fridge for a pick-me-up after a bad day (or for any day, let's be real).
These cookies bake evenly and have just the right amount of sugar, in my opinion. Other brands are almost too sweet, to the point that they hurt my teeth. These are perfect and affordable, so #treatyoself
Mistie B.
If everyone wants me to be honest I could sit and eat the plain cookie dough by its self! I think it's so good and very affordable it's like 3 bucks and you can get it anywhere I get mine from Kroger or Walmart! If you've never tried nestle cookie dough you defiantly should pick some up next time your at the store
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ok, let's get real. It's chocolate chip.cookie dough. Of course it's amazing! This is such a nostalgic recipe for me because it's the one I always followed as a kid when making cookies. I love the fact they are mini so you don't feel as bad for eating one, or 4.
Molly Z.
A classic! Nestle has always been a staple in my household. My favorite type of cookie dough is the mini cookies because I (like many others) like to enjoy a little raw cookie dough from time to time and the mini cookies have the perfect bite size pieces.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
For me personally I am not the best cook so these are super convenient they are pre made and pre circled so all you to is place them on a cookie sheet! I bought this at Walmart and they are super great for parties and the holidays
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chocolate chip cookies that have slightly crispy edges and the middle is soft. Sometimes I do not have the time to bake cookies from scratch, so I turn to Nestle's chocolate chip cookie dough. It is super easy to form the shape of the cookies and put it in the oven. It smells delicious and tastes even better than I expect.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I absolutely love these pre made cookies! It's affordable and very yummy! Sometimes I just find myself actually eating raw cookie dough opposed to baking them, because the flavor and taste of it whether cooked or uncooked is just so amazing!
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Alex V.
Do you still like these after making home made cookies??
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Are these chewy or hard ?