Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Nestle® Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bake the Very Best®.
Since 1939.
100% real chocolate.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Makes 40 mini cookies.

Buy on Jet.com
carly h.
i absolutely love toll house cookies. i’ve eaten these things forever and they are a staple. if you haven’t had toll house you need to try them. amazing amazing cookies. sweet, chocolatey, delicious. they are the icon cookie, the best of the best.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love cookies, but I don't always have time to bake. So these are great, they only take 8 mins to bake and they turn out perfect; gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I always try to keep a package of this cookie dough in my fridge for a pick-me-up after a bad day (or for any day, let's be real).
These cookies bake evenly and have just the right amount of sugar, in my opinion. Other brands are almost too sweet, to the point that they hurt my teeth. These are perfect and affordable, so #treatyoself
Molly Z.
A classic! Nestle has always been a staple in my household. My favorite type of cookie dough is the mini cookies because I (like many others) like to enjoy a little raw cookie dough from time to time and the mini cookies have the perfect bite size pieces.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For me personally I am not the best cook so these are super convenient they are pre made and pre circled so all you to is place them on a cookie sheet! I bought this at Walmart and they are super great for parties and the holidays
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
Sooooo convenient. I pop a couple in the oven whenever I'm in the mood and save the rest of the dough for later. Bakes very quickly and super yummy. The chocolate is so rich and they come out perfectly chewy according to baking instructions. Great to have on hand in the house.
Kristine L.
I love this cookie dough! It's the best! I buy it at any grocery store and I eat a little before I prep it and bake it and they're good value! Affordable and not so pricey.. I'd recommend! They're fun and yummy!
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Uh, doesn't everyone like this stuff? It's cookie dough! Pre-cut and wonderful, you just stick it right in the oven and wait for the delicious ding to go off from your timer and enjoy with yourself and/or your loved ones!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Who doesn't love a good toll house chocolate chip cookie. I use this dough in my vanilla ice cream sometimes, make cookies with the kids or just eat it straight from the container. Its so addicting why wouldn't you want to purchase this dough.
These mini cookies are perfect for holidays. If you purchase a silicon pan with small shapes such a hearts or christmas trees you can fill each one with a mini cookie. Bake and when they are done you have mini hearts for valentine's day or trees for christmas. You then can put a small amount of frosting.
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Alex V.
Do you still like these after making home made cookies??
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Are these chewy or hard ?