Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Baking Mix With Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Destiny D.Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Baking Mix With Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Andrea E.

BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Cake & Baking Mixes

There Are So Many Ways To Bake And Create When Using Nestlé® Toll House® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix With Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels. With No Artificial Flavors, The Brownies And More Chocolate Baking Mix Allows You To Create And Customize Treats You'll Love To Share With Family And Friends.

Sugar, Nestlé® Toll House ® Semi -sweet Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors) , Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa, 2% Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cornstarch, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Soybean Oil. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts
Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.

Kat J.
USA
Bought this mix to make brownies, only to discover that my brownie pan was nowhere to be found.... Knowing I was about to leave for a friends house and I was expected to bring a tray of brownies, I panicked. Picture me running around the kitchen frazzled wondering how on earth I’m going to be able to keep my word and make brownies.

Then I turn the box over and look at the instructions. Wouldn’t ya know, this mix can be used to make other decadent goodies as well! I decided to adjust the recipe according to the box and make brownie cookies instead. And I was not disappointed at all! In fact, I think they came out even better than the brownies would’ve! The mix became a sticky thick dough that was easy to spoon out onto a baking sheet, and they baked fairly quickly. My oven can be kinda finicky, so I think I left them in for less time than the box suggests. But they came out PERFECT. Crispy chewy outer edges with a luscious chocolatey brownie-like center. I have never enjoyed a cookie so much before... The plate was a hit at my friends house and thankfully I got to sneak some home for a midnight snack! I will definitely be buying this mix again just to make these brownie cookies, but maybe one day I’ll attempt to make actual brownies with it LOL
Kendall K.
Really delicious and easy to make. Very chocolately which makes it a favorite in my house. Decently priced and available at a bunch of grocery stores. Would definitely recommend. We made it just how the box calls for but I'm sure adding extras would be yummy.
Joselyn S.
This is my favorite baking brand because all of my goodies taste like they are store bought whenever I use Nestle!!! I especially like making brownies with this mix because they don't come out too sweet and that's how I like my brownies. Of course if you like them sweet, you can definitely add sugar to your mix!! I truly recommend this brownie mix or anything from Nestle really!!!!
Dagmara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
What's there not to like? Brownies, chocolate peices... it doesn't get better. This is PMS go to, quick and easy, and bakes in like 30min? Not bad! I would suggest instead of adding regular oil, replace it with coconut oil, and instead of water, use milk!
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
i do not often buy baking mix because i like to know what exactly is in my cake or cookies and bake homemade, but when i m lazy or do not have much time to bake a dessert plus a meal i buy this brownies mix, they are the closer from homemade!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I used this recently while I was making a dessert for a family reunion. I baked these brownies and used them in the dessert. They tasted great! No one could even tell that the brownies were from a box!
Sarah M.
I absolutely love this brand. I use them all the time when my friends come over and we love to bake brownies and cookies. The price is very good for the quality. I am very satisfied with this brand so I would highly recommend.
Sucreily R.
I don't think I need to review this, nestle products speak for themselves, they are good, affordable and high quality, so if you are looking for some baking mix say Whooohoooo !! Because Nestlé Got You! you can find them everywhere.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
These are my favorite to make when I am craving some sweet treats. they are do easy to make and they always come out great. They are rich in flavor and they are always a crowd pleaser.
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
Tastes amazing. If you are a chocolate lover you will appreciate these brownies! They are the best brownies compared to others and it's not too expensive. I would recommend this to others who are willing to try
Izzy G.
Lansing, MI
How many does this one box serve?