Nestlé Toll House Candy Shop Semi-Sweet Morsels uploaded by Suelinn B.Nestlé Toll House Candy Shop Semi-Sweet Morsels uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Thoughtful Portion™2 Tbsp. or about 52 morsels = 110 Cal. see more...

Jacob V.
Jacob V.
I was surprised to see this product on the shelf in the candy section- but it just simply makes sense! I have always loved snitching chocolate chips or indulging in entire bags, & now I don't have to when I simply can enjoy them as any other candy.
Kirstian M.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
Found these for $1 at the Dollar tree so I decided to try it. After all, who can resist chocolate chips? are great for snack and to toss in ice cream or yogurt. Don't think it would be enough to make some chocolate chip cookies though.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Patterson, LA
I was not expecting to see these on the shelf when I was shopping, and I love the idea of it. Goes great with popcorn
Linda R.
Linda R.
Aurora, IL
Great for cookies, melting and topping an ice cream sundae. Sometimes it's great just to have a few just in my coffee
phoeves 🌼.
phoeves 🌼.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies, very creamy and delicious. I would recommend these very much.
MrRandy S.
MrRandy S.
Pittsfield, MA
Nestle morsels are all I use when I make cookies or any other baked goods I add chocolate chips to.
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
These are just like the ones you bake with. I bought these because I got them for 25 cents at Rite Aid pharmacy. I love chocolate of any coco%. Packaging was perfect serving size. If you like semi sweet then this is a nice size container to buy rather than a big baking bag. Nestlé Toll House Candy Shop Semi-Sweet Morsels
samii S.
samii S.
I get these morsels to make my chocolate chip cookies. I always use this brand and it never fails to disappoint. The chips are soft and gooey after baking I never will use another brand. You can also heat some morsels as a glue for your cake pops. I have used the white chocolate chips for my truffles and it was a great kick to my recipe!
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
 Love these little chocolate droplets. I use them for baking but I also use them as little snacks for here in there. Nestlé is usually a brand to go with compare to others. They are affordable so I can always depend on buying this brand anymore I go especially if I need to make cookies or muffins.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These are so delicous and taste great in every thing and by themselves! I love the semi sweet taste bc they are no over bearing and go great in chocolate on chocolate deserts. I love them. I buy them and my  kids sneak them.. lol they are reasonabley priced and can find coupons for them usually.