Nestlé® Toll House® Candy Shop Semi-sweet Morsels uploaded by Suelinn B.Nestlé® Toll House® Candy Shop Semi-sweet Morsels uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thoughtful Portion™2 Tbsp. or about 52 morsels = 110 Cal.

Shaniece R.
rocky mount
This is an awesome buy on Nestle ' Toll House morsels!! We love Chocolate Chip cookies in my house. I buy this big bag and I can make Chocolate Chip cookies any time I want. You can't find store-brand chips at a cheaper price. Sometimes when I want some chocolate I grab a handful and eat them right out of the bag. The morsels are the same ones you find at the store for a much higher price. Nestl is the brand that I trust. I always have these on hand in my house. I also put a handful in chocolate cake mix before baking for a Chocolate Chip Cake. When I run out of these, they are going on my shopping list so I always have the best morsels on hand.
Katie H.
Ok....so I probably eat these a little differently than most. Even though they are great for cooking foods, I like them just plain. I usually buy the biggest bag and chow down on that. But literally 2 days ago, I had it mixed with ice cream. 12/10.
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES are one of the BEST things to ever exist! Toll house semi-sweet chocolate chips make an almost perfect batch of cookies. Will always purchase these.
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My roommates and I eat these like candy. I know they are to cook with, but they taste really good by themselves. Easy to cook with and the flavour is on point.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These are so delicous and taste great in every thing and by themselves! I love the semi sweet taste bc they are no over bearing and go great in chocolate on chocolate deserts. I love them. I buy them and my  kids sneak them.. lol they are reasonabley priced and can find coupons for them usually.
Lauren H.
Portland
I love  Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels ! They've been a family favorite forever, I know the recipe on the back of the bag by heart. It's good and works with a little addition like nutmeg and extra vanilla. Price is always decent, worth the cookies you get! Would recommend if someone asked I guess!
Dakota P.
Woodland park
These are the best tasting chocolate chips on the market! I bought these from walmart for pretty cheap. These go perfect with my pancakes in the morning, and are a delicious addtion to my homemade cookies! If you have a sweet tooth like i do, I recommend you checking these out.
Sherri C.
New richmond
Love these around the holidays because I bake a lot. They are very flavorful and have an awesome recipe on the bag. I try to purchase at sams club so I usually always have some on hand. I store them in the freezer. I would highly recommend the chips.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Just recently, my mom and I made fudge with these chocolate morsels. It was AMAZING. I think all chocolate morsels are good no matter the brand, but its nice to buy a household name and have that nostalgic feeling when you are cooking. Thats important.
Julia S.
duluth, MN
I use these in the chocolate chip cookie recipe by toll house (on the back of the box or bag) and I make them way too often. I love the chocolate chips and the cookies. You should definitely try these. It's worth it.