BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
I love the combination of chocolate and mint, it kind of gives you the bitter sweetness of chocolate as well as the coldness of mint. very refreshing and chocolaty. Absolute wonder with kids and me too! I can;t resist them!
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
Mint and chocolate goes very well with my cookies my kids do not like the mint so I just put chocolate and very yummy.
Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
My favorite candy around Christmas you can't get all the time
It's the best
Feriel A.
Tunis, Tunis
Mint and chocolate are not a good combination . Zero taste ! I didnt liked it at al . I would never give it another try
Jennifer H.
I have not seen these in my local store anyone know where I can get them maybe online?