BY TOLL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle® Toll House® Birthday Sugar Cookies.
New!
Bake the very Best®.
Since 1939.
Pre-cut 24 shapes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cookie dough.

Nestlé® Toll House® Birthday Sugar Cookies
  • "I had so much fun last night making Toll house birthday sugar cookies with my family." in 1 review
  • "I am not a big fan of "birthday cake" anything (ex." in 1 review
fernanda C.
Miami
I was a little worried after the reviews, but mine turned out great. At, first the cookie batter is crumblie, but i just then stirred it with a spatula(i used a beater at 1st) The brownie batter looks like it wnt be enough liquid but it is, mine was not thick at all and all i did was stir it. They came out very good
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Well, a cookie is a cookie, so of course you a probably going to eat it. I wouldn't rate these as top of the chart cookies but these are definitely you are going to eat them cookies. They are pretty basic sugar cookies with a basic cost to them. Eat them? Yes.. First choice? No.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love Nestle cookies! They are so easy to make and I love to make them with the young children in my family because they are pre-cut and they are small enough for them to grab them and place them on the cookie sheet. I really enjoy watching the because they feel so independent.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
I didn't like these very much at all. They have a really funny taste to them, like Bria W. mentioned below. I am not a big fan of "birthday cake" anything (ex. ice cream, etc.) so that may be part of the problem. But if you like birthday cake sugar cookies these are the way to go for you!
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
So good! I've always been a fan of sugar cookies so these ones are the best! I don't cook them all the way so when I take them out of the oven, they're still soft to the touch. Perfect snack!
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
Compared to the other sugar cookies for holidays/season, these are my least favorite. They had a weird after taste when baked at the directions but taste but e=when just eating the dough.
yessenia B.
Modesto, CA
Omg, I love these! I usually will bake these and add cream cheese and fruits on top to make a "fruit pizza". I recommend everyone buy this this and have fun making different types of recipes, perfect for kids to decorate too
Joann D.
Murray, KY
Ok I love all kinds of cookies and I love using these when my grandkids come over. They love to help bake them and when they come out of the oven they are ready to start snaking on them. This is one favorite cookie that all kids love
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
I love making these with my 6 year old daughter. She gets such a kick out of "helping". The packaging makes it so easy to bake these without having to go through making dough from scratch. They are pretty darn tasty too!
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
These are a little bit of heaven in your mouth. I must admit, however, that a majority of the dough did not actually make it to the baked cookie phase. we just couldn't help ourselves!
Emma g.
How!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these easy to prepare?
Mayela L.