BY TOLL HOUSE #31 in Cocoa

Create delicious homemade treats with this Nestle Toll House Cocoa. It includes 100 percent pure kosher cocoa that is ideal for baking cookies and cakes. This Nestle Toll House baking cocoa can also be used for hot cocoa drinks. Features 100% pure cocoa Ideal for baking cookies and cake Perfect for hot cocoa and hot fudge Kosher

Buy on Walmart*
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I used Toll House Cocoa powder for the home made ganache, the home made cocoa frosting and sprinkled it on top of my meringue mushrooms to make them look more realistic. It has a great taste and really gives it that home made taste!! Cocoa powder can be a little tricky to work with as too little there isn't much flavor or too much and it is VERY over powering! But it was a great balance with the sponge cake. Highly recommend for your baking needs!!
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
I love this product always have it in the house. Or use it to bake with and I also add a little tiny bit every single day into my cup of coffee which makes it extra super delicious. Neilis to say because I use it every day I cannot be without that’s my only small complaint is the lid the new lid is a much thinner cheaper plastic and I have cracked many of them luckily I had an old container and I saved the more durable original lid that which was much stronger. If the company is reading this please take note and go back to the old Lynn thank you
Emily W.
Waukesha
This is my ultimate chocolate baking companion.  I've tried many other cocoa powders, but very few come close to Nestle's.  The price is fantastic, especially if you go through it quickly, and it makes the most delicious chocolate desserts.  I love the redesigned container, too!  The old one was adorable, but it was hard to scoop out of.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I currently have this in my cupboard and have no complaints. To be honest, the only reason I purchased this one was because the store didn't carry an off-brand that would have been less expensive. But, I've been very pleased with it. I like the wide opening at the top so that I can get measure cups in quite easily.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle cocoa is the best to use when baking! I love making chocolate cookies and rocky road with it! It's a little costly but it's worth it! Can find it at walmart!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Pretty good. I've had better. I like my hot cocoa to be rich and this was just ok. I've had worse but I've definitely had better. This was my first time purchasing and I will consider something else next time.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When ever I bake and need cocoa powder I always go nestle! I used this to make a chocolate banana chip cake. The flavor came out amazing and for being half the price as any other chocolate product, I could not pass it up!
Sherry G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used this to make some brownies from scratch. They were delicious and full of fantastic cocoa flavor. I'd definitely recommend this and use it again for my next batch of brownies. The container is also great to save if you don't use it all.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff is awesome. So very versatile. Make a cake. Make some awesome hot coco for those cold winter nights. This is a go to! Make your own brownies. There are no limits. It's very inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
The best cocoa in my opinion. Same price as other generic brands but much better quality. Neat packaging that is easily recognized. No suggestions for improvement - would buy again. Highly recommend.
Olivia C.
Nestle or Hershey and why?
Vatreece D.
I recently found out that there is a Nestle Toll House Cafe in my state has anyone ever been to one?
daibelys g.
is this sweeter than nesquick?
Massy M.
Easton, Pa
i can mix with water?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this made of avacodos