Nestlé Toll House All Natural Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Mackenzie W.Nestlé Toll House All Natural Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Mylisa A.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® All Natural Mini Morsels.
Toll house since 1939®.
Bake the very best®.
Real semi-sweet chocolate. see more...

• "These are my favorite for making no back peanut butter balls." in 2 reviews
  • "Nestle chocolate chips are so good and three mini ones are so much fun for all different kinds of baking projects" in 2 reviews
  • "We live to add them to homemade ice cream because they are easier to chew than the large morsels when frozen!" in 1 review
Angel B.
Upland, CA
These are the best chocolate chips for making homemade cookies.I buy them at stater bros they are a good price.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love the mini chocolate chips because I feel like they spread out more evenly in baked items so that there is some in every bite. These have good flavor, but this brand is more expensive than store brands, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Lyndsey J.
These are wonderful for baking! I also like to have them nearby when I'm cooking to munch on. They're very good in chocolate chip cookie recipes and even better in oatmeal, breads, and muffin mixes. I love this!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are the only chocolate chips I use in everything I bake! From chocolate chip cookies to brownies I always use these nestle minis, they're the best! They're so yummy and I think they're 10x better than the regular sized chocolate chips!
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Love this product. I always use this when making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. With the size, it is easier to melt unlike the chunk version. The chocolate taste is great and the price as well. No need to buy the expensive ones because at the end of they day, chocolates are delicious!
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Perfect for mixing with mini m&ms in chrostmas cookies this year! They add the perfect amount of delish chocolatey flavor throughout! You can't go wronG with toll house!
Adrian K.
Junction City , KS
These are my favorite chocolate chips for baking. There are always recipes on the back of the bags! I topped a cheese cake with these mini chips and I've also made cookies with them.
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
I love mixing these in little treats ! They're not too much and you get chocolate in every bite! I wish they made them in milk chocolate too.
Stacie P.
Charlotte, NC
Same great taste as the normal sized but better for decorating (using as eyes) on cupcakes and in cookies. If you go camping, they're fun to push inside marshmallows when roasting!
Allison R.
These are my favorite for making no back peanut butter balls. They add the perfect chocolate flavor and mix well into smaller bite sized recipes.