BY NESTLÉ

Delicious strawberry shortcake now in a bar: cake coated artificially flavored vanilla with a strawberry sorbet center. see more...

Pang H.
I Love This Ice Cream! It Is So Good! I Would Eat This All Day! It Taste Good, Its Like Cake With Ice Cream! It Melts In Your Mouth so Good When You Eat It! It So Worth It To Buy It! I always Buy This I Cream! I Recommend this Ice Cream! I Love It!!!!
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
OMG these are too good! They were always my favorite when I was little kid and the ice cream truck would come by, and as an adult I still find myself wanting to run out after one when I hear the truck coming down the road playing that music. My favorite part is the middle, I wish there was maybe a little more red strawberry flavoring in them!
Rodolfo D.
Always loved these and now my daughter does too ave i realize that portion changes have been made on everything, but this is crazy, mine looks nothing like the box. I have been trying to upload a picture, but conveniently it won't work and it won't upload. Want to try one more time and hopefully it works.
Courtney K.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I used to eat these almost everyday in high school. The ice cream is creamy and flavorful. I wish the coating on the outside was a bit crunchier, but it is still delicious.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Yum! I could eat a whole box in one day. They are so full of flavor, it almost tastes authentic! They can be a little messy, but what ice cream bar isn't?!
Vanessa B.
Manchester, CT
If you like ice cream you like this, I would never turn this ice cream down on any day of the year. will always be one of my
favorites
ila m.
I could eat a whole box! love these so much!! i get one every time we go to the gas station because i just can't resist!!
Jessica T.
These are so delicious......... They fall apart so easily, but its worth it for the taste. I wish they would improve that
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
These are so good! Almost too good !!! They are so soft and creamy but have an amazing cookie like outside .
Cierra C.
The best ice Cream ever..... Has always been a favorite of mine. I wish they came out with a tub of it lol