BY NESTLÉ

Delicious strawberry shortcake now in a bar: cake coated artificially flavored vanilla with a strawberry sorbet center. see more...

Rodolfo D.
Rodolfo D.
Always loved these and now my daughter does too ave i realize that portion changes have been made on everything, but this is crazy, mine looks nothing like the box. I have been trying to upload a picture, but conveniently it won't work and it won't upload. Want to try one more time and hopefully it works.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foodie Expert
Yum! I could eat a whole box in one day. They are so full of flavor, it almost tastes authentic! They can be a little messy, but what ice cream bar isn't?!
Pang H.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
I Love This Ice Cream! It Is So Good! I Would Eat This All Day! It Taste Good, Its Like Cake With Ice Cream! It Melts In Your Mouth so Good When You Eat It! It So Worth It To Buy It! I always Buy This I Cream! I Recommend this Ice Cream! I Love It!!!!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious......... They fall apart so easily, but its worth it for the taste. I wish they would improve that
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
The best ice Cream ever..... Has always been a favorite of mine. I wish they came out with a tub of it lol
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
The best ice cream I use to have these since I was a little girl and still love them they are so good .
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I used to eat these almost everyday in high school. The ice cream is creamy and flavorful. I wish the coating on the outside was a bit crunchier, but it is still delicious.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Calif City, CA
This is very good. It's not overwhelming. We have them all the time at school.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Seriously my favorite ice cream from the ice cream truck even as an adult it still is Amazing
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Manchester , Ct
If you like ice cream you like this, I would never turn this ice cream down on any day of the year. will always be one of my
favorites