BY NESTLÉ #30 in Bottled Water

Quench your thirst with the perfect pairing of crisp, cool water & a sweet twist of tart and tangy flavor.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

• Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?7 Answers
  • Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure...6 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I think a six pack of these cost me right around three bucks give or take at Walmart. So that’s pretty affordable for someone on my budget. They have a good taste but aren’t too lemony; some lemon drinks are too bitter. Go get some; you won’t regret it.
Katherine B.
Owasso
It was good, it was kinda sweet for it to be a lemon product in my opinion. Still very good tasting, just was expecting more of a sour lemony taste. But still a great flavored water
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
I received this item free from influenster for an honest review. First, I thoroughly enjoy flavored water, particularly sparkling flavored water. What I don't enjoy is artificial sweeteners. The Nestle Splash waters have, to me, at very bad after taste because of the artifical sweeteners in them. The flavor of the water is very strong and a little overpowering. If this were my only drink option, I would drink it, but I would much prefer something else.
Toni H.
This is a standard 16.9 oz bottle.  I purchased this water, not realizing that it was flavored.  I am a huge fan of lemon.  Imagine my surprise when I opened an ice cold bottle of this water (lightly flavored) to quench my thirst.  It was wonderful.  I have had it cold as well as room temperature.  I love it either way.  I have since found the Strawberry Melon at the same store for the same price.  This is a great product!
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried nestle splash lemon water once i didn't like the flavor it was more bitter then most i could not even finish it the price is ok there are other brands that make a better  tasting lemon water i will not buy this again my kids wouldn't even drink it
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
We used to love these Nestle Splash in lemon flavor. I would buy them every time they were on sale. We stopped buying them for a short period and then I loaded up one day and was shocked to find that the flavor was nothing like it was before. It tastes like fake, waxy lemon flavoring. It's awful and we dumped them all. Thankfully I purchased the Mandarin flavor as well and those taste ok so far but I wouldn't put it past them to change the flavor.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
When I first converted to my healthy lifestyle over a year ago I struggled with drinking water. This helped me get the water in and it has a pleasant lemon flavor. I like that it's not overpowering and you know that you are still drinking water & being health conscience.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my absolute favorite! The only thing I drink! I absolutely hat water but this lemon water allows me to drink it all the time. It doesn't leave a sugary taste either.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I honestly didn't like this water. It didn't have enough flavor for me. The water is very affordable and I will not be buying it again.
tammy h.
Love this nestle pure life flavored water it taste so good buy this at the store all the time.#Bestof2015
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Does this water actually taste like lemon?
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does this product taste like lemons or lemonade with a sweetener?
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure who all carries this brand and this flavor. This is the only thing I will drink!
Sydney A.
I have been looking for new things to substitute for soda in my diet. I wanted to know if this is to tart? Is it to sweet? Over all do you think it would be a great alternative for soda??