BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

Quench your thirst with the perfect pairing of crisp, cool water & a sweet twist of tart and tangy flavor.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

• Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like...9 Answers
  • Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. ...6 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product and how much does it co...8 Answers
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this water beverage. Not quite lemonade and not too sour like other lemon waters. I usually go for a different brand of flavored water but I have find that nestle has perfected the right ratio of fruit flavor to water. I would definitely recommend this water.
Meridith G.
Manistee
I LOVE it!! The grape flavor is great too! After drinking only plain water for months, because I'm on a low carb diet, I find Nestle Splash a very refreshing and low/no carb substitute. It is nearly the only other beverage I have found on the market that contains Splenda and not Aspartame.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The lemon in this water tastes artificial. I don’t recommend it; if you’re looking for lemon water simply buy lemons and put it in your water you’ll get a fresh or taste and it’s better for you.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think a six pack of these cost me right around three bucks give or take at Walmart. So that’s pretty affordable for someone on my budget. They have a good taste but aren’t too lemony; some lemon drinks are too bitter. Go get some; you won’t regret it.
Lisa B.
Ewing
I always have this brand and flavor in my fridge. The family loves it as well. I love that it comes in a 6 pack at the food store and is very reasonable in price. I will always re purchase and would recommend this product. Adults would love this with a Lemon vodka!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Great taste and a great way to change up your water! It’s zero calories but there is sodium from the flavor. I can usually find it in 6 packs and on sale at Kroger’s which is a plus! We keep this stuff stocked up in our pantry for the week.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love lemon flavored water and this was awesome! I love that it was convenient because I didn’t have to add any lemon juice or lemons to the water. The flavor was good without being too strong or sweet. I found the price to be reasonable as well.
Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this water because I don’t like plain water. It has become a necessity in our house now. I love the refreshing lemon taste. I just wish I could find it in larger packages.
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
I think this is the best flavor out of all of them that Nestle has. Even my son loves this bottled water. His dentist told him this is perfect for him, as he's had multiple cavities. It has just a hint of lemon flavor, it's not too strong & not too light. He thinks it's like lemonade, but I don't. It's so much better than plain bottled water though, which I can't stand. I've been able to find it at IGA, Meijer's, & recently at Wal-Mart from 99 cents to $1.50/6 pack.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
I received this item free from influenster for an honest review. First, I thoroughly enjoy flavored water, particularly sparkling flavored water. What I don't enjoy is artificial sweeteners. The Nestle Splash waters have, to me, at very bad after taste because of the artifical sweeteners in them. The flavor of the water is very strong and a little overpowering. If this were my only drink option, I would drink it, but I would much prefer something else.
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Does this water actually taste like lemon?
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does this product taste like lemons or lemonade with a sweetener?
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure who all carries this brand and this flavor. This is the only thing I will drink!
Sydney A.
I have been looking for new things to substitute for soda in my diet. I wanted to know if this is to tart? Is it to sweet? Over all do you think it would be a great alternative for soda??