BY NESTLÉ #30 in Bottled Water

Quench your thirst with the perfect pairing of crisp, cool water & a sweet twist of tart and tangy flavor.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

• Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like...7 Answers
  • Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. ...6 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product and how much does it co...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katlyn G.
Easton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The lemon in this water tastes artificial. I don’t recommend it; if you’re looking for lemon water simply buy lemons and put it in your water you’ll get a fresh or taste and it’s better for you.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think a six pack of these cost me right around three bucks give or take at Walmart. So that’s pretty affordable for someone on my budget. They have a good taste but aren’t too lemony; some lemon drinks are too bitter. Go get some; you won’t regret it.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Great taste and a great way to change up your water! It’s zero calories but there is sodium from the flavor. I can usually find it in 6 packs and on sale at Kroger’s which is a plus! We keep this stuff stocked up in our pantry for the week.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love lemon flavored water and this was awesome! I love that it was convenient because I didn’t have to add any lemon juice or lemons to the water. The flavor was good without being too strong or sweet. I found the price to be reasonable as well.
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
I think this is the best flavor out of all of them that Nestle has. Even my son loves this bottled water. His dentist told him this is perfect for him, as he's had multiple cavities. It has just a hint of lemon flavor, it's not too strong & not too light. He thinks it's like lemonade, but I don't. It's so much better than plain bottled water though, which I can't stand. I've been able to find it at IGA, Meijer's, & recently at Wal-Mart from 99 cents to $1.50/6 pack.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
I received this item free from influenster for an honest review. First, I thoroughly enjoy flavored water, particularly sparkling flavored water. What I don't enjoy is artificial sweeteners. The Nestle Splash waters have, to me, at very bad after taste because of the artifical sweeteners in them. The flavor of the water is very strong and a little overpowering. If this were my only drink option, I would drink it, but I would much prefer something else.
Toni H.
This is a standard 16.9 oz bottle.  I purchased this water, not realizing that it was flavored.  I am a huge fan of lemon.  Imagine my surprise when I opened an ice cold bottle of this water (lightly flavored) to quench my thirst.  It was wonderful.  I have had it cold as well as room temperature.  I love it either way.  I have since found the Strawberry Melon at the same store for the same price.  This is a great product!
Suzanne R.
I received this product free as part of a VoxBox in exchange for an honest review.

First the packaging. The standard 500ml bottle is a good size, and the label is eye-catching. It was easy to open and similar to lots of other water bottles on the market. I found it odd that it said it had zero calories, however. Isn't water supposed to have zero calories? It also claims to have a natural lemon flavor and other natural flavors. While this is true, if you look at the ingredients list you will notice that it also contains an artificial sweetener, which is not natural. If you are looking for an all-natural water beverage, this is not it.

The drink itself has a very strong flavor, much stronger than I was expecting. I can definitely taste the lemon, but there is a sweeter, more chemical flavor present as well. I believe that this comes from the sucralose in the product. Personally, I'm not a fan of sucralose, as it tends to leave a weird chemical aftertaste in my mouth. My daughters loved it, however. I'm sure that other who don't mind products containing artificial sweeteners will love this drink.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
We used to love these Nestle Splash in lemon flavor. I would buy them every time they were on sale. We stopped buying them for a short period and then I loaded up one day and was shocked to find that the flavor was nothing like it was before. It tastes like fake, waxy lemon flavoring. It's awful and we dumped them all. Thankfully I purchased the Mandarin flavor as well and those taste ok so far but I wouldn't put it past them to change the flavor.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first converted to my healthy lifestyle over a year ago I struggled with drinking water. This helped me get the water in and it has a pleasant lemon flavor. I like that it's not overpowering and you know that you are still drinking water & being health conscience.
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Does this water actually taste like lemon?
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does this product taste like lemons or lemonade with a sweetener?
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure who all carries this brand and this flavor. This is the only thing I will drink!
Sydney A.
I have been looking for new things to substitute for soda in my diet. I wanted to know if this is to tart? Is it to sweet? Over all do you think it would be a great alternative for soda??