BY NESTLÉ #55 in Bottled Water

Quench your thirst with the perfect pairing of crisp, cool water & a sweet twist of tart and tangy flavor.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

• Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?7 Answers
  • Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure w...6 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does t...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
I received this product free as part of a VoxBox in exchange for an honest review.

First the packaging. The standard 500ml bottle is a good size, and the label is eye-catching. It was easy to open and similar to lots of other water bottles on the market. I found it odd that it said it had zero calories, however. Isn't water supposed to have zero calories? It also claims to have a natural lemon flavor and other natural flavors. While this is true, if you look at the ingredients list you will notice that it also contains an artificial sweetener, which is not natural. If you are looking for an all-natural water beverage, this is not it.

The drink itself has a very strong flavor, much stronger than I was expecting. I can definitely taste the lemon, but there is a sweeter, more chemical flavor present as well. I believe that this comes from the sucralose in the product. Personally, I'm not a fan of sucralose, as it tends to leave a weird chemical aftertaste in my mouth. My daughters loved it, however. I'm sure that other who don't mind products containing artificial sweeteners will love this drink.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
I think this is the best flavor out of all of them that Nestle has. Even my son loves this bottled water. His dentist told him this is perfect for him, as he's had multiple cavities. It has just a hint of lemon flavor, it's not too strong & not too light. He thinks it's like lemonade, but I don't. It's so much better than plain bottled water though, which I can't stand. I've been able to find it at IGA, Meijer's, & recently at Wal-Mart from 99 cents to $1.50/6 pack.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to in the summer rather than grabbing soda, lemonade or even wine. It is a bit sweet for my taste. I'll normally dump one of these 16oz bottles into my 32 oz nalgene in fill it up with water to dilute the sweetness, but it turns out great. On it's own it is less sweet than lemonade but gives the same effect on the tongue and is a great summer go to refresher.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
Lemon water is my favorite drink, and this is a nice substitute for the real thing. It is surprisingly sweet to have no sugar in it, however it does sneak some sodium in there which makes it not a gteat drink to have all the time but still is a good replacement from soda. The price is not bad either compared to other juices and sport drinks. Will definitely keep buying!
Cherise W.
Cherise W.
When I purchased these it was at Walmart and I thought that they were going to have an after taste. I don't feel that they need any improvement and met my expectations to the T. I have already shared some with friends and will buy again. It has a hint of sweet and lemon but still taste like water. 0 sugars and has vitamins in it . Can't beat that a definite must- have
Ashanti P.
Ashanti P.
Atlanta, GA
This product taste like water with a hint of sugar to it. It taste no different from other alternate water brands. It taste exactly the way that it should. The flavor is OK, but I would personally add a slice of lemon to my water to bring flavor. My kids love this water and are more open to drinking water when its flavored, so I would purchase in the future.
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
This is a pretty decent flavored water option. It definitely tastes like lemon. It has a good price and it is a good value. Compared to other brands, I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it's alright. I wouldn't recommend it because I have a problem with how artificial it tastes. It also leaves a strange aftertaste and can make your teeth feel gritty.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is the perfect combo of water with a splash of lemon. My daughter takes a water to school with her everyday and this is one of her favorites. If you like a little lemon added to your water this is the easy way to go if you do not have much time and my daughter is always running out of time. I like it as well, but I save most of them for her.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
This is about the only way that I can tolerate water. I don't know why but lemon water just calls to me. I love how it tastes and I really enjoy knowing that I'm still getting my daily required amount of water. I do however wish that more stores near me sold it. I either have to order online or go to a store that is out of my way to find it.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brick, NJ
Didn't know what to expect when trying this water because I usually go for plain water or flavored sparkling water but this was surprisingly yummy. The lemon flavor is very strong and needed to be very cold to be refreshing but would definitely recommend to anyone who isn't a huge plain water fan! I received this product for free to test.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Does this water actually taste like lemon?
priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Where can I purchase this product and how much does it cost? Does this product taste like lemons or lemonade with a sweetener?
Venice W.
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Does this product have a natural lemon taste or more like lemonade?
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Who all sells this product? I see it 1 store in my area. Not sure who all carries this brand and this flavor. This is the only thing I will drink!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
I have been looking for new things to substitute for soda in my diet. I wanted to know if this is to tart? Is it to sweet? Over all do you think it would be a great alternative for soda??