BY NESTLÉ #19 in Bottled Water

Joining the vibrant flavor of açaí & the sweet goodness of grape flavor, this can be the perfect all-day refresher.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this drink accidentally and at first sip, I was a little thrown off. It tastes exactly like Squeezit grape drink! After I got over the honestly unhealthy flavor and awe as to how it seems to have basically the same "nutrition" as water, I enjoyed the nostalgic flavor. I'm not sure I'd buy again but I can see where people would enjoy it.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy this all the time from Walmart or the local grocery store bc they always have deals on them. If you have a hard time drinking water, these are for you. They are flavorful and you don’t even think you’re drinking water. I deff recommend these all the time to people because many don’t know they exist.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Love these waters so much! It actually helps me drink water! Love the lemon flavor as well! Tastes more natural that most flavored water brands! So refreshing with such a flavor punch!
Tera S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite flavor water i havent tried any other kind because im scared to. But this one is so good!!!! I can drink it all day. Just wished they sold bigger packs.
Bryanne A.
Port Richey, FL
I personally like nestle splash mainly for the reason it has 0 cal and absolutely no sugar and it still is flavored this product is mainly for those who don't like pure and unflavored water, or for those that love flavored water or maybe want to switch up. This product can be found at Sam's Club, Publix. That's where I buy mine. I love using these for when I go to the gym because sometimes when I'm hot and sweaty and I I just don't want water and I want something with more of a flavor to it I bring one of these because they're way more healthier than drinking a juice or Gatorade or soda and they're still Enriched with nutrients such as water
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
All summer long this was the ONLY water that I drank. All the flavors
are so refreshing, it was the only thing that quenched my thirst. From
drinking this water, I no longer drink any soda or juice. A flavored
water is now the only thing that I crave. I highly recommend this water,
I absolutely love it!!
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very doubtful when I knew I was receiving this flavored water. I really thought it was going to taste very artificial and disgusting but I was totally taken by the great taste!! I do recommend to drink it super cold. If it's warm it will definitely take away from the taste.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go-to almost every day to stay hydrated. Sometimes you just get tired of boring ol' water. IT has a not-too-sweet flavor, and my favorite out of the nestle flavored water line up. You can normally find the 6-pack of these waters for around $1 at your local grocery store, which is one heck of a bargain compared to others!
Sylvia U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids really love this water. They will drink regular bottled water but this is nice for some flavor. I prefer giving them this over sugar packed juice. The flavor is really nice. It isn't a strong flavor but still something different from plain water. The package is sturdy unlike some bottled waters that the bottle collapses when you drink out of it. We have repurchased this several times now. And the price is comparable to regular bottled water.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wasn't my favorite flavor, it was intensely sweet. Honestly, I'm not a juice person either. I mainly drink water to quench my thirst. This drink made me want water. If you're a person who likes flavored water, I would say give this a try. My husband enjoyed it!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this give anybody heartburn?
member-a3786a18b
Are these water favorable?
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Does this brand have an after taste? I have noticed a lot of flavored water has a harsh after taste.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
What’s y’all favorite flavor of water?!
Daniel H.