BY NESTLÉ #28 in Bottled Water

Joining the vibrant flavor of açaí & the sweet goodness of grape flavor, this can be the perfect all-day refresher.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

Rosalee J.
Rosalee J.
Saginaw, MI
I don't even know where to begin with Nestle Pure Life Splash Acai Grape water. I had several coupons where a 6 pack would be free. So I went in the store & grabbed a pack of lemon, acai grape & wild berry. The Acai Grape was my favorite! The reason being is because when I drank the lemon flavored I already kinda knew what it would taste like because that is mainly what I drink water with a lemon wedge. The wild berry left this awful after taste & tasted diety to me. Even though I am currently trying to lose weight doesn't mean I was a nasty taste in my mouth! The acai grape was perfect. No bad after taste & it goes does so smooth! The acai grape flavor isn't over powering either. Its the perfect blend!

I definitely recommend those who love flavored water or looking for a healthier alternative without that nasty diety taste, to give Acai Grape a chance! You will be obsessed like I am!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Flavored drinking water has become a great option for those like me, have difficulty drinking water. I've tried several brands, looking for one that I liked me and satisfy my hydration needs. What were my expectations with flavored water? Good Taste, zero sugar, zero calories, zero artificial and has natural ingredients. Nestle Splash has all that. I had the opportunity to try Acai-Grape and loved it. It is brand if filled my expectations. Has a real fruity flavor is refreshing and helps me to quench my thirst. It feels like to take a juice or a soda, healthily. Definitely it became my favorite drink. I received this product for Free from Influester but all opinion are my own.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
Rst time using these I froze them both, put them on the bike, went riding out in the heat of summer, and couldn't get a drop out of them because they remained frozen hard as bowling balls the more than two hours of that particular ride out on the open road. I finally had to open one and drink at least the one sip's worth of fluid that had melted. This was an absolute first. I've used other thermal water bottles over the years, but I tossed them all pretty quickly. None of them worked until these.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
This helps quench my thirst. The bottle is eye catching and pretty durable. The grape flavor is great and not overwhelming. Helps relieve cotton mouth and the bad taste you might have after a sporting event. I bring this with me to the beach, picnics and running. The price for the bottled water isn't bad either. Easily available at local grocery stores and I would recommend to any of my friends.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Besides coffee I usually drink water all the time and sometimes I get bored of no flavor. I am trying to stay away from sodas and sugary juices most of the time. I came across these in my local Wal-Mart and thought these might help me stick to the no soda plan and they definitely helped! I like the juicy flavor of the water and like to drink it whenever I need a little more flavor in my water.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I have recently cut down on soda and have been trying to drink only water. Sometimes drinking water can get very old and I like something with a little flavor! I saw this on sale at a local grocery store and decide to give it a try. I'm very impressed with the flavor. In my opinion, it's delicious and very refreshing. It's also a change from drinking just plain water. Definitely recommend!
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I usually have trouble drinking regular water because I do not like the taste but this flavored water taste amazing. It does not taste diluted and made me want to drink more which has helped fix some health problems. It does taste a bit like liquid bubblegum so I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like sweet drinks but in my opinion this is the best flavor water I've ever had.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
Tried this for the first time last week and where has this been hiding? I love the flavor because it's sweet and grape but isn't overly sweet and leaves no aftertaste. Only reason for four stars is that it's not sold in larger pack and it was a little pricey for the small amount you get. Still a great option for those of us who don't like to fuss with water flavoring drops.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT
You can't go wrong drinking water, but if you're craving some additional flavor these Nestle Splash flavors are a good way to go. There are a number of flavors to choose from and all are super refreshing when chilled. Some of the berry flavors have an after taste like that of an artificial sweetener so if you are sensitive to that, these might not be for you!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
New Martinsville, WV
I've kicked my awful soda habit over the past month and stick mostly to water, but when I'm craving something with a little more flavor, I always turn to the grape Nestle. It packs so much flavor in one little bottle and is so refreshing! I'd definitely recommend this (and the other flavors they have) to anyone who's also looking to kick soda to the curb.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this give anybody heartburn?
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
Are these water favorable?
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Does this brand have an after taste? I have noticed a lot of flavored water has a harsh after taste.
Daniel H.
Daniel H.
Girard, IL
Anyone else love these?
shraddha s.
shraddha s.
Allentown, PA
yes!! they are very refreshing