BY NESTLÉ

Joining the vibrant flavor of açaí & the sweet goodness of grape flavor, this can be the perfect all-day refresher.

Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE.

Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I bought this drink accidentally and at first sip, I was a little thrown off. It tastes exactly like Squeezit grape drink! After I got over the honestly unhealthy flavor and awe as to how it seems to have basically the same "nutrition" as water, I enjoyed the nostalgic flavor. I'm not sure I'd buy again but I can see where people would enjoy it.
Haley P.
MI
I like it, it has sorta fruit flavor but not grape enough. I mean if I’m really thirsty and it’s the only thing to drink then I will drink it but I don’t prefer it. I’ve only tried it one time. I wish that it was spring water instead
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Love these waters so much! It actually helps me drink water! Love the lemon flavor as well! Tastes more natural that most flavored water brands! So refreshing with such a flavor punch!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
I buy this all the time from Walmart or the local grocery store bc they always have deals on them. If you have a hard time drinking water, these are for you. They are flavorful and you don’t even think you’re drinking water. I deff recommend these all the time to people because many don’t know they exist.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I think nestlé splash water grape flavor is okay. Yes their room for improvement. Ehh. Personally think it taste like cotton candy than grape. Needs a better grape flavor... no I don’t recommend it not unless you want your grape to taste like Cotton candy...
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
These are pretty good. Thank you have a bit of a strange flavor that is surprising at 1st but after you've drank a few of them they taste pretty good. I also love with their affordable so I would buy them again
Bryanne A.
Port Richey, FL
I personally like nestle splash mainly for the reason it has 0 cal and absolutely no sugar and it still is flavored this product is mainly for those who don't like pure and unflavored water, or for those that love flavored water or maybe want to switch up. This product can be found at Sam's Club, Publix. That's where I buy mine. I love using these for when I go to the gym because sometimes when I'm hot and sweaty and I I just don't want water and I want something with more of a flavor to it I bring one of these because they're way more healthier than drinking a juice or Gatorade or soda and they're still Enriched with nutrients such as water
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
All summer long this was the ONLY water that I drank. All the flavors
are so refreshing, it was the only thing that quenched my thirst. From
drinking this water, I no longer drink any soda or juice. A flavored
water is now the only thing that I crave. I highly recommend this water,
I absolutely love it!!
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
I was very doubtful when I knew I was receiving this flavored water. I really thought it was going to taste very artificial and disgusting but I was totally taken by the great taste!! I do recommend to drink it super cold. If it's warm it will definitely take away from the taste.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
This is my go-to almost every day to stay hydrated. Sometimes you just get tired of boring ol' water. IT has a not-too-sweet flavor, and my favorite out of the nestle flavored water line up. You can normally find the 6-pack of these waters for around $1 at your local grocery store, which is one heck of a bargain compared to others!
member-a3786a18b
Are these water favorable?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this give anybody heartburn?
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Does this brand have an after taste? I have noticed a lot of flavored water has a harsh after taste.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
What’s y’all favorite flavor of water?!
Daniel H.