Nestlé Sno Caps Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils uploaded by Diane A.

BY SNO-CAPS

Nestle® Sno Caps® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils.
Still 25% less fat than the leading chocolate brands. See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

• So yummy whit ice cream 😍👌1 Answers
  • Every time i get yogurt I have to have Chocolate snow caps. How a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried to bake with these?4 Answers
Nestlé Sno Caps Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils
  • "I get them every time I'm at the movie theater and they taste good when you pour them over your popcorn. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go to sweet tooth snack!" in 1 review
  • "These were my favorite candy when I was younger." in 1 review
  • "Talk about an old school candy that brings back childhood memories." in 1 review
Dawn D.
Lake Placid, FL
I love these little sweet candies, especially after they have been in the fridge. I have eaten these since I was little. They are good when you want a small amount of chocolate to ease your craving. Usually a box will last me several days. If you like chocolate, these are a must try.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
we used to get these all the time! brings me back to my childhood. these are alltime candy classics. love these. we used to leave them in the freezer for a bit and eat them then. they are always super delicious. if you haven't tried them yet, you must!
Bailey M.
My favorite snack as a kid and i still love them at 30 lol everytime i watch a movie i swear i crave these! If you've never tried them you must give them a shot!
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Sno-Caps ARE My Favorite Boxed candy. I always get a box of these every time I go to the movie theater. They also pair well with a nice Pino Noir lol
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
I can not live without these delicious drops of joy! This semi sweet chocolate chips with nonpareils are absolutely delightful!
Staci C.
Dallas, GA
Perfect for whenever you're trying to sneak a snack that you don't want to share!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks. I eat the whole little box of them!! They are so good with the melt in your mouth chocolate and I love the nonpareils!! Everything about them is so yummy!! I would recommend this product to anyone. I started eating these as a kid in the movie theater.
Taya B.
oklahoma
I love these very much there so good there have great flavor and there dark chocolate which I love hey where very cheap because I got them at my local dollar tree I really would recommend this product to others there soooooo yummy
STEPHANIE P.
Helena, AL
Let me start by saying this is a classic candy. Love to go to the movies get Sno caps,popcorn and drink.Takes care of the sweet and salty. They are great tasting and not too sweet. Melts kinda easy, so don't keep them in warm hands long.Would recommend these little sweets to satisfy a sweet craving.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what it is about these but I LOVE these. dark chocolate anything makes me happy I eat these any time I see them and one box can be my go to snack through out the day
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Has anyone ever tried to bake with these?
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Every time i get yogurt I have to have Chocolate snow caps. How about you? They are great with any ice cream.
Mila G.
So yummy whit ice cream 😍👌