Nestlé Sno Caps Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils uploaded by Diane A.

BY SNO-CAPS

Nestle® Sno Caps® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils.
Still 25% less fat than the leading chocolate brands. See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

• So yummy whit ice cream 😍👌1 Answers
  • Every time i get yogurt I have to have Chocolate snow caps. How a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried to bake with these?4 Answers
Nestlé Sno Caps Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nonpareils
  • "I get them every time I'm at the movie theater and they taste good when you pour them over your popcorn. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go to sweet tooth snack!" in 1 review
  • "These were my favorite candy when I was younger." in 1 review
  • "Talk about an old school candy that brings back childhood memories." in 1 review
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite snacks. I eat the whole little box of them!! They are so good with the melt in your mouth chocolate and I love the nonpareils!! Everything about them is so yummy!! I would recommend this product to anyone. I started eating these as a kid in the movie theater.
Taya B.
oklahoma
I love these very much there so good there have great flavor and there dark chocolate which I love hey where very cheap because I got them at my local dollar tree I really would recommend this product to others there soooooo yummy
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what it is about these but I LOVE these. dark chocolate anything makes me happy I eat these any time I see them and one box can be my go to snack through out the day
Dana F.
Somerset, KY
I'm not really a chocolate kinda girl, but when I'm at the movies these are my go-to snack. So much so that it's rubbing off on my nieces. (The get them and popcorn and mix the two. YUM!) I think it's probably the fact that it's semi-sweet chocolate instead of milk chocolate, it just seems to make it more palatable for me. I would suggest that you remember to take them in (instead of leaving them in the car) because they do melt very easily!
Dawn D.
Lake Placid, FL
I love these little sweet candies, especially after they have been in the fridge. I have eaten these since I was little. They are good when you want a small amount of chocolate to ease your craving. Usually a box will last me several days. If you like chocolate, these are a must try.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
we used to get these all the time! brings me back to my childhood. these are alltime candy classics. love these. we used to leave them in the freezer for a bit and eat them then. they are always super delicious. if you haven't tried them yet, you must!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these at the movies and movie night at home. I like to mix them in my popcorn, for a salty sweet treat. my mom got me to try it that way and I've been eating it like that ever since. I love the crunch of the sprinkles and the rich chocolate flavor.
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
Let me start by saying this is a classic candy. Love to go to the movies get Sno caps,popcorn and drink.Takes care of the sweet and salty. They are great tasting and not too sweet. Melts kinda easy, so don't keep them in warm hands long.Would recommend these little sweets to satisfy a sweet craving.
Samantha H.
These have been one of my all time favorite candies! Sweet chocolate chips with crunchy white sprinkles on top, you get the best of both words! They are a movie theater tradition but are great any other time. This one is a great old time candy!!
Kristy M.
A movie theatre candy classic! My sister's favorite, and probably one of the more simple candies available. Chocolate chips coated with sprinkles may seem a little too sugary, but mix a handful in with your popcorn for a sweet and salty mix.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Has anyone ever tried to bake with these?
Mila G.
So yummy whit ice cream 😍👌
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Every time i get yogurt I have to have Chocolate snow caps. How about you? They are great with any ice cream.