Nestlé Smarties
Nestlé Smarties
By Nestlé
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA

Where can you get these?Were these discountinued? I never heard about these candies before

Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
1 day, 4 hours ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I see you are in the US. Unfortunately, your Smarties there are a totally different thing. Try a British import store or check any corner store next time you are in Canada!
Zainab K.
Zainab K.
Dunstable, Bedfordshire
3 years, 10 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Available everywhere in the UK :)
Corriene P.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Not discontinued my mother in law brought them from canada I thought smarties the little round ones. But these r just like M&Ms but I didn't think they tasted as good. so to me not worth a trip over the border.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
They're also available in the UK.
Amy C.
Amy C.
4 years, 12 months ago
I live in Canada, and you can basically get them anywhere here. But I'm not sure if they're available else where too
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
5 years ago
I lived in Canada for many yrs and they sell them there but i get family from home to ship them over to the USA, love them!! great treat for kids in the small Halloween box size!
julia p.
Flieca T.
Flieca T.
Suwanee, GA
5 years, 2 months ago
Several Candy store here in the US have them, but they are mainly in canada.
Oshawa, ON
5 years, 2 months ago
I never thought that people would think of smarties as hard to find items Costco usually has the snack pack with aero smarties coffee crisp and kit kat, plus grocery stores have them in Canada but in the states....no idea
Oshawa, ON